**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the best way to quickly level up and get good champs

Idk what to do to get new champs without spending my life savings

Comments

• Options
    MongoSmashMongoSmash Posts: 28
    Ok I have been grinding story at the beginning of my account never played it so doing that now prob my biggest mistake thanks for the tip
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Play arena. Get units and BCs. Get shards from arena and from EQ. Never spend your units on FGMCs or other crystals.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    But how do I get so high I mean I used to try and get the highest but never got close whatsoever
  • Options
    MongoSmash wrote: »
    But how do I get so high I mean I used to try and get the highest but never got close whatsoever

If you're referring to the arena, you're not going to get the high rank score in the arena at the level you probably are at. In fact, no matter what level you get to you're unlikely to get the highest rank scores in the arena. You should be trying to get as many milestone rewards as you can, and work your way up to eventually being able to get lower ranked rewards up to the 1%-10% level - this takes time, this takes a larger roster of champions, this takes practice.

Also, as you get stronger and get more practice in the arena, google search "infinite streak guides" for MCOC. A lot of players think the arena can't be run without falling victim to super-strong opponents that insta-kill you. But there's actually a strategy to managing the difficulty of the opponents you draw in the arena.

Echoing @DrZola, do not buy crystals. It is fine to open crystals you get, and it is fine to combine fragments into crystals and open those. Do not buy them with cash, do not buy them with units. Those offers there there for the benefit of people with too much money and looking for a place to set it on fire.

The game is a slow step ladder. You go after the rewards you can go after, and as you get stronger you get to go after slightly bigger rewards, and this incrementally steps you upward. Do not attempt to go after the highest rewards immediately, this will just frustrate and disappoint you. Play the game for the long haul, and keep reminding yourself that if you choose to do so, you can play the game for free forever. If you enjoy playing the game, this is a great value. If you don't, then no amount of cash will ever buy you enjoyment in the game.
  • Options
    DeadmoooseDeadmooose Posts: 4
    Maybe a black Amex card......
  • Options
    @DNA3000 thank you so much for the help I play the game on and off and I have been getting better at playing it consistently just got my first 5 star and a few 4 stars so I hope for the best and thank you again for the help much love
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Make sure you complete as much content from the monthly event quests as you can too.