**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The current state of Dungeons.

GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
Especially with the recent changes to timers, dungeons seem to be more of a headache than I feel it was intended to be in the beginning. It had so much promise, yet it seems that Kabam keeps running it into the ground. Random matchmaking is a total crapshoot, the timers are now even worse, and quite frankly, it seems like I hear most people pulling mainly the “poo” champs out of the crystals.

I would like to see Dungeons thrive, but it appears as though it’s meeting its doom. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    At this point they have probably already killed dungeons,most of the friends i know dnt do dungeons anymore,unfortunately some are almost at Permanent QuIT phase.had to loose friends in this game thats the only thing keeping everyone playing ,bragging and stuff,they are killing that factor now,one with lesser skills or lesser spent money cant b friends with one with better skills or money n play this game anymore..well 1 more reason to quit
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    They take like 20min to knock out all the milestones in one run. The timers aren't that big a deal, if you get it done early in the first day you pretty much have your best champs available each round
  • Options
    Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    They should have changed the timers when they switched to 3 days. It is not to tough or time consuming to get progressions. Solid amount of gold and was able to get stark because of them so no complaints here
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Wait, does that still exist? I wouldn't know, haven't ridden that trainwreck in months.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    GK_23 wrote: »
    Especially with the recent changes to timers, dungeons seem to be more of a headache than I feel it was intended to be in the beginning. It had so much promise, yet it seems that Kabam keeps running it into the ground. Random matchmaking is a total crapshoot, the timers are now even worse, and quite frankly, it seems like I hear most people pulling mainly the “poo” champs out of the crystals.

I would like to see Dungeons thrive, but it appears as though it’s meeting its doom. Thoughts?

It's not going away. The future of this game is all about the social components - these drive the revenue more than any event quest or story act. Once you've beaten content you're done spending (if you've spent at all), but weekly wars/quests and semi-regular dungeons where peer pressure prompts you to splurge on revives, potions, boosts and the such? Not to mention losing your mind trying to get the new attacker/defender flavor of the month? There's a very good reason all those things come at such a premium...
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Dungeons was fine until they messed with the timers. They were completely reasonable. Now they are a pain in the ass to complete. All for the sad excuse of rewards they claim can be grinded... if theyre so worried about people grinding these "precious resources", just increase the units it costs to recharge. But leave cooldown timers the same.