**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stupid AW question

I khow many of you find it silly, when someone lvl60 playing a bit more than a year and asking all of you... but I am in same ally from almost my first few months of playing..how do you determine line lanes.. I mean we are in tier 18,lvl2-how do you tell lines? How do you tell line nr in tier10 or 5 or 1?
Thanks! :)

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    Officers or leader decide. There are maps out there that can get downloaded.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★
    Observe how many paths there are to explore 100% of the map.

Assign each of the paths with a number.

Get someone to always take that path.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    There are basically 3 paths on the left, 3 paths up the middle, and 3 paths to the right. That allows for one person to be used as back up. Most people label the paths 1-9 from left to right.

Except he is tier 18 which i believe has only 6 or 7 paths total
  • Options
    Yep, from around Tier 11 (?) and down the map is totally different, other than far outsides (which may need 2 ppl for speed anyways), all the other lanes continually intersect with each other making it easy to cross-cross and cover for others (probably hard to visually even assign path #'s for them, although I’m sure there are charts for it).

Best bet at that level is just to base it on who has better attackers for different opponents (and node buffs).
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    download an image for your aw map. and use that.