**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Revives- Farming

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
Hey guys, any particular place where we can farm revives?
Trying to collect enough before attempting the collector

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    3rd milestone of 22H solo events.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

I meant any particular place in quests like there was one in act 1 before it was fixed @winterthur
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    An very labor intense way is to look trough each map... and look of something has spawned ... personally I just do the 22H events and farm health potions in ROL
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »

I meant any particular place in quests like there was one in act 1 before it was fixed @winterthur

Kabam didn't like that, which is why it was patched. If there is one now, and someone told you here, it would be immediately patched out when Kabam saw it.

Simple answer is no, there's no more. You can check random quests and farm the 22 hr events, those are basically the only free revives.
    Sixshot1 wrote: »

Kabam didn't like that, which is why it was patched. If there is one now, and someone told you here, it would be immediately patched out when Kabam saw it.

Simple answer is no, there's no more. You can check random quests and farm the 22 hr events, those are basically the only free revives.

Sad :(
    Treo wrote: »
    An very labor intense way is to look trough each map... and look of something has spawned ... personally I just do the 22H events and farm health potions in ROL

Sigh, looks like I've a long way to go then, my revive stash are almost over
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I forgot about the 4H crystals, there is revive in there too.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Only the true pros know where another farmable revive is hidden 😏
    Don’t tell Kabam, but
    unfortunately I’m not a true pro, so as far as I know, there aren’t any quest farmable revives
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Hey guys, any particular place where we can farm revives?
    Trying to collect enough before attempting the collector

Most of them are hidden in Act 4. Make a list of each subchapter and go to each one to see if there's any revive there.
    If there's none, cross that list and go on to the other subchapter.

When you found one, make sure to take it and fight the boss. That way the chance for it to respawn in the same quest and the next quest is a bit higher.
    If you don't fight the boss, I'm pretty sure it will not respawn anymore

But to help you out a little bit, try to check
  • When you’re 100% done with quests, go back in one last time thru all of them and see if there are any Revives In those quests (rare), or any Heals (more common) that won’t cost you too much energy to travel to and get. Once that potion is claimed it will NOT be there again for another try on that quest unless you actually go all the way thru the boss (then that particular quest will randomly re-assign items again, and in that case there MAY, or may not, be another potion again somewhere on that map if you go back in again).

There are NO set places that always have potions on them, but at least you can go in and claim any that had been randomly generated after the last time you completed a quest.

The 4-hour crystals are a great place to get your Revives and Heals from too (save the crystals so you can open a whole bunch at a time when you know you will need them). And the Uncollected version of those give even higher level Revives/Heals.