**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why does this guy gets this deal and all of us dont?.. it's gives this summoner an unfair advantage

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Iron_web93 wrote: »
    And don’t watch Prof Hoff. That guy knows nothing

He knows just as much as any other Youtuber. He was skeptical on this until there was video. Don't let other Youtube content creators trick you into thinking they actually know anymore than a guy like Prof.

I dislike basically all MCOC YouTubers equally, but Hoff has shown a propensity towards putting out pretty awful and pretty thoughtless content.

And that voice. That voice...
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★

completely agree
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I think what people are forgetting is the limited amount of generic 5* awakening gems correct me if I’m wrong but there’s only been 3 before this.
    Personally I wouldn’t spend that much on the game it’s ridiculous but I feel this will become a problem if they start doing the same with rank up resources such as t5b or t5cc in the future
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »

Cant stand that guy. Half of his videos are of other people opening crystals.

so true
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

He knows just as much as any other Youtuber. He was skeptical on this until there was video. Don't let other Youtube content creators trick you into thinking they actually know anymore than a guy like Prof.

Prof Hof has had more videos taken down and deleted because his information was incredibly inaccurate than Seatin, Brian Grant, Dorky Dave among others, havent had to do that. Prof is also banned from live content too. Dont see any others having that problem.

It's not that they know any more than him, most of them are just far less prone to jumping the gun and spreading a bunch of false information bc they spend a little time looking into something that they see instead of running to YouTube to generate a bunch of views and getting the community to "rabble rabble".

He's retracted a number of posts just in recent past. I'd advise people to just steer clear of his stuff all together but if you really like his stuff that much, you should take everything coming from him with a huge grain of salt at minimum
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Daphboy wrote: »
    Conspiracy theory 1: Kabam knew that an offer like this would make it out to the masses and they're able to see the feedback. Now they can gauge demand for a similar offer or another 5* awakening gem offer and plan accordingly.

Conspiracy theory 2: They're sadists and just want to watch the world burn.

Or the obvious that it seems no one is stating. Some troll just photo shopped it and is laughing there butt off about all the posts and arguments ensuing.

It's been confirmed as real from Miike himself in a previous thread.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Quoted the wrong posted last reply. This is who that was meant for
  • Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Items like 5* generic ag shouldn't be available for just a few people for nothing literally.. Cos honestly 50 quid is nothing in this game, it's not even 5 fgmc.. Jeez this all makes me wonder, why do I bother to do a5 100%?really, I was gonna close story ASAP, to get ag mainly, but now?Well maybe it's time to get a break for a while.. And get the same after.. This offer was highly UNFAIR kabam!!!!!

@UnnecessaryJB1 Yes, why play the game to win... when you can empty you’re wallet on offers like these? Then again, that begs the question... why play at all if you are just buying you’re way to victory? What’s the point? What’s the fun?

The point of 100%’ing Act 5 is to earn you’re s***, not buy it away like COWhale does. This offer wasn’t unfair, it was stupid. Stupid the simple fact of it offering you whatever you want at the drop of a hat, rendering the point of playing the game meaningless. This is why I’m Free2Play, & that’s why I play this game in general, for the fun of it. If you’re mad you didn’t get what you want for free, & not earning it, you’re missing the point of all.

You're free to play, congrats. Everyone's money is their own, they can do as they want with it. There's no need to go around bashing people just because they play the game differently than you. I have a lot of fun in this game clearing as much content as I can, building my roster of champs and using my favourite ones.

I am by no means a whale but have spent a bit of money here and there. I've put my work in in high tier wars, months and months of 5x5 and some map 6 AQ, put in time organizing an ally in high tiers as an officer, hours of arena grinding.. And just because I decide to sink some money on a good July the 4th deal all that work means I didn't 'earn anything in the game'? Really? I strongly disagree.

Even one as myself who spends here and there would snatch this deal up for sure. Since we haven't seen 6* AG's yet, a 5* generic one is the most valuable resources in the game. I do understand that this was offered to someone who left and came back, but really? Not long ago there was a 5* AG crystal deal that left us at the mercy of RNG. And it was either the same price or even more expensive than this.

Its just not awesome to see that the players who have stuck around don't get the same offer. Who knows, maybe it will come out in the future. I really wish it was available to us.

PS on one of the threads about this issue yesterday I sort of called people out, thinking the video was fake but I believe I was wrong. My apologies :)

• Options
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Daphboy wrote: »
    Conspiracy theory 1: Kabam knew that an offer like this would make it out to the masses and they're able to see the feedback. Now they can gauge demand for a similar offer or another 5* awakening gem offer and plan accordingly.

Conspiracy theory 2: They're sadists and just want to watch the world burn.

Or the obvious that it seems no one is stating. Some troll just photo shopped it and is laughing there butt off about all the posts and arguments ensuing.

It's been confirmed as real from Miike himself in a previous thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he didn't confirm this specific offer is real. All he said is that they send unique, targeted offers to players to get them to come back. He never said this one is legit. I'm not saying that it isn't, but I don't think that Miike confirmed this specific offer.
  • Options
    Items like 5* generic ag shouldn't be available for just a few people for nothing literally.. Cos honestly 50 quid is nothing in this game, it's not even 5 fgmc.. Jeez this all makes me wonder, why do I bother to do a5 100%?really, I was gonna close story ASAP, to get ag mainly, but now?Well maybe it's time to get a break for a while.. And get the same after.. This offer was highly UNFAIR kabam!!!!!

@UnnecessaryJB1 Yes, why play the game to win... when you can empty you’re wallet on offers like these? Then again, that begs the question... why play at all if you are just buying you’re way to victory? What’s the point? What’s the fun?

The point of 100%’ing Act 5 is to earn you’re s***, not buy it away like COWhale does. This offer wasn’t unfair, it was stupid. Stupid the simple fact of it offering you whatever you want at the drop of a hat, rendering the point of playing the game meaningless. This is why I’m Free2Play, & that’s why I play this game in general, for the fun of it. If you’re mad you didn’t get what you want for free, & not earning it, you’re missing the point of all.

Hey guy, while you might have some good points, don't go wild crapping on the people who pay to keep the lights on at Kabam and allow you to be F2P. I wouldn't spend on this deal and I think COWhale is trash, but if people weren't spending, there would be no incentive for Kabam to keep the game going. They are owned by a publicly-traded corporation which has shareholders and they need revenue and profit to keep going.
This discussion has been closed.