**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New aw times?

So according to the new aw update no aw start times will start before 11am p.s.t. we enlisted for the start of the new season (suppose to be between 3-7pm PST) according to the matchmaking our first war of the season will start at 10:30am.... am I missing something here... or new bug?ymbvr7s2epqd.jpg
qud4kwcf8t5i.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Assuming your forum post (stamped 3:45 PST) was shortly after taking the in-game snapshot of your defense placement timer (19:33 left), that would have put your Match Found time approx 3:10 PST and thus your Attack start time around 11:10am PST. Which would line up with the 19:33 timer before attack.

Where are you getting 10:30am PST from ? (Unless you’re thinking that 19:33 is Attack Start time in GMT ?) It’s not, it is time remaining before Attack starts.
  • Options
    RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Ending a AW at 3PM EST is pure chaos. Can we have time slots please???? I can’t end a war in the middle of the afternoon while at work.
  • Options
    RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    At least for alliances under master? This should be attainable.