**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Constant Arena Crash

Hey all! I play the game on an iPhone 6plus, and EVERY arena I do, the game crashes whenever I get a message from Kabam in the game inbox with no fight recovery. I do have multiple screenshots to prove it. I’m a perfect arena player so luckily I lose gqmcz65gb07y.jpeg
3uwe33h1b5tf.jpeg
only 1 fight everytime this happens. Still that’s points not added to my grind. Please fix this issue

Comments

• (1) Easy/Medium/Hard not just because of rating of opponent, but maybe looks ahead at class matchups (including the other 2 opponents you can’t see yet), or maybe which particular opponent heroes (relative to other easier heroes), etc ??? Don’t go off of what just says Easy, choose based of what you can see as at least 1 matchup.

(2) whenever crash/disconnect/etc happens first time within 2 hours, when you restart it will give you “recovery do-over”. Next time within 2 hrs (like in other parts of game too) it will just forfeit that fight as a loss. AND, (is very annoying) is that restarting game to finish an arena match it ALWAYS moves you into the SINGLE PVP arena (instead of the 3/4/5* Basic/Feature that you were actually doing).

Related to not keeping you in appropriate arena after finishing a restored arena match, Kabam listed this as “Fixed” in initial Change Notes somewhere around version 12 of game (or whichever version they had to do that complete rollback of). And they FORGOT (or other) to put those fixes back into the corrected game version afterwards. I posted about that when next version came out, but Kabam never responded.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Some champions crash the game kn some specific devices.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited March 2019
    Win Streak 9, you need to start doing “unbalanced” teams, two higher strength and one low strength, and just win with the 2 stronger heroes.
    Or when you see a matchup choice and Korg or IMIW is the visible one, then choose one of the other matchups.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited March 2019
    Then what are you asking ? Why does the game crash during arena ? Valid point as Kabam wants you to continually buy newer and faster devices to play on. Before I got a new device recently, my old one was crashing in Arena about every 5 to 8 matches.

Or, why do you lose a match at Streak 9 that are your 4/40 vs opponent 5/50 ? Just from a numbers standpoint, that is normally a strength differential that most people can win (fighting someone only 1 rank higher than yoirself). Problem is when the heroes happen to be Korg, IMIW, etc. and keep in mind that at that Streak your opponents will be the upmost of strong Mastery setups.

The wording Easy, Medium, or Hard, is not necessaeily an indicator of how easy the match will be, and you should never just select Easy just because it is spelled E-A-Z-Y on screen.

2nd Valid (well, sort of) concern is when resuming from a crash, (whether the current fight is chalked up as an automatic loss, or you get 1 free redo every 2 hours), is after finishing the last fight upon resume, it leaves you in the Solo 1v1 selection screen (VALID PROBLEM). But, the points from the resumed match did NOT go into some 1v1 point bucket, they actually went into your correct Arena bucket you were doing (minus whichever fights were considered a Loss).