**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Locked Champions

okay so basically i was in an alliance and was trying out the war event. i placed my champions down and it was all good. A couple hours later i ended up leaving the alliance and joined a different one. But now my champions that i placed down are locked and i cant access them. Plz help!

Comments

• Working as intended

wdym working as intended? i quit the alliance so shouldnt i be out of the war?
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Ya you won’t have your champs till after war. Nothing kabam can do
  • John757 wrote: »
    Ya you won’t have your champs till after war. Nothing kabam can do

okay do u know how long it takes
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    okay so basically i was in an alliance and was trying out the war event. i placed my champions down and it was all good. A couple hours later i ended up leaving the alliance and joined a different one. But now my champions that i placed down are locked and i cant access them. Plz help!

After their war ends, your champs that you placed will be released a couple hours later.
  • 24 hours after the war attack starts. Why would you screw up an alliance and place defenders if you were thinking of jumping ship?

okay first of all, i was just trying things out. second of all there was only 1 other person in the alliance that was placing heroes. the ones i placed were just 2 stars, trust me its fine
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    24 hours after the war attack starts. Why would you screw up an alliance and place defenders if you were thinking of jumping ship?

okay first of all, i was just trying things out. second of all there was only 1 other person in the alliance that was placing heroes. the ones i placed were just 2 stars, trust me its fine

So you screwed them even more by placing 2*s. Smh haha
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    So you understand...

When you place in a war your hero's are locked for the duration of the war regardless if you stay in the alliance.

1. You took a spot in their war and left them one short in attack mode.
    2. You placed 2* which on top of leaving them shorthanded you poured salt into the wound.
    3. You don't belong in an alliance. At least, not yet.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    You: Bye guys!
    Alliance: See ya we're keeping your champions tho >:D