**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’ve been kabbamed

I got really excited and expected it to stop but then... I saw the animation of the rollover.😒

Comments

• Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107 β˜…
    We have all had the "roll over". Part of the gamble....

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Trust me the champ isn’t much better lol
  • Knockemout76Knockemout76 Posts: 2 β˜…
    What a joke of opening my first 6* and getting HulkBuster! The time it took to save up enough shards for this, to receive one of the most useless champs of this whole game.
    Just feels like the reward for obtaining enough shards, the excitement to finally get to that point, then to have kabam even have such a useless champ in the 6* category, a total let down to the player.
    Thanks again for letting me down.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Funny roll overs are usually always from a amazing champ to a **** one lol
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346 β˜…
    Same but instead it was a 5* crystal and the champion was corvus and that yellowjacket was superior iron man
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    just pop them to save yourself the heartache.
    a visual rollover cant mess with ur head if you dont let it happen.
  • ZipioZipio Posts: 128 β˜…

What a joke of opening my first 6* and getting HulkBuster! The time it took to save up enough shards for this, to receive one of the most useless champs of this whole game.
    Just feels like the reward for obtaining enough shards, the excitement to finally get to that point, then to have kabam even have such a useless champ in the 6* category, a total let down to the player.

You just going to put this story everywhere if you're that mad just dont play the game.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just think that one day my bench warmers might get a rework buff? This helps me to have hope. I bet there are a lot of happy people that were sitting on that she hulk!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Why is it people like you think that you are guaranteed the champ you want because you earned the shards? You know full well what champs are in the pool when you open them and then act surprised if you don't get what you want. Get over it or stop playing.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hey at least he is a six star hunk of junk! Takes nearly as long to build a 5 and it's just as disappointing to crack em! 5 star undupable hunk of junk = as much effort as 6 star hunk of junk...so who should be happier?