**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Bug?

Summoners,

Just curious, was there a bug with the Paper Arena rewards? I've found earning a score of 1,250,000 will land me in the top 300 everytime on leaderboards. However, this week with a score of 1,500,000 I placed in the 33,000's...? I am hoping this is a bug because I really need a 4* skill champ and I was hoping for korg, but please let me know if it is not. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    It’s not bug, there are 3 types of arena, looks like your account over 2month old now,
    From now on you’ll be in veteran arena, like everyone in contest that over 2month old accs.
    0-30: Beginner
    30-60: intermediate
    Over 60days: Veterans from my knowledge.
  • Options
    niceguy22niceguy22 Posts: 22
    @SknZn no Korg for me? :(((((((((
  • Options
    @niceguy22 , yep, in Veteran bracket the 4* Basic Hero (semi-new Hero) generally go for between 2.5m to 3.3m (depending who it is). While truly older heroes (they alternate each week between an old one and a semi-new one) go for less (which for a newer account is a great way to pick up more 4* heroes).
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Just keep grinding even if you don't win the champs your after the drop rate in phc has significantly improved. As a grinder myself I've seen the 4* drop rate go from 1 every 6 months if you are lucky to 1 every week depending on how many you open and I grind all arenas for milestones so I open a lot
  • Options
    palaboypalaboy Posts: 19
    This happens sometimes for me. Got Korg from 4 star crystal with no grind.
    Dshu said:

Just keep grinding even if you don't win the champs your after the drop rate in phc has significantly improved. As a grinder myself I've seen the 4* drop rate go from 1 every 6 months if you are lucky to 1 every week depending on how many you open and I grind all arenas for milestones so I open a lot