**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think Kabam is doing a good job with character buffs?

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
For so long we have been criticizing certain characters in the contest for being bad or just outright terrible. We have for ages been calling for buffs to certain characters, and our voices have finally been heard with Kabam recently updating characters such as She-Hulk, Spider Gwen, and Gamora. So far do you think kabam did a good job with these first three characters?

Do you think Kabam is doing a good job with character buffs? 125 votes

I think they did a good job.
94%
danielmathMr_PlatypusAjavedSkyRattlersRaganatormum_m2invasian82Player1994TheManMythLegendAxeCopFireNifzTendersquadSpideyadqqedfyvrAjisdopeTerraProxFoxhero007AlCapone2727GNASTY 118 votes
The buffs were weak and didn’t do much to change the characters.
5%
nebBboychoboDean9300450TimrosThesurvivlistLoco24x7Cowabunga 7 votes

Comments

• RazingRobRazingRob Posts: 13
    In a world where every Charakter is good an has different advantages, there is no terrible outcome of a champion Christa. Of course not every champ is on the same level but it make weaker Charakters playable and that is good I think.

Sry for bad Englisch im german😉
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    I really love Gamora and She Hulk but I think they over did Spidergwen, is she gonna be some god tier AW defender?
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★

I really love Gamora and She Hulk but I think they over did Spidergwen, is she gonna be some god tier AW defender?

There are still good checks against her. Ghost, Venom, Taskmaster, Crossbones, AA.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Alexg85 said:

Void, omega

What?
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91
    The buffs have been very good, in my opinion.

I feel pretty strongly that Kabam should drop down to 1 new champ per month, and instead spend more time fixing (buffing, whatever you want to call it) the OG champs. As someone who has been a huge fan of Captain America, the first 2 caps don't really serve much purpose in the current state of the game even though he is my favorite character. Sure, Cap IW is good, but I'm not a fan of bearded cap and it would be really nice for every single champ to be viable (this does not mean I'm asking every champ to be OP).

It does seem like the last half-year or so Kabam has been hellbent on introducing game-breaking champs. Look at the extremely high number of recent champs in Seatin's top 2 tiers for March 2019. Maybe this is power creep, maybe this is "hey, we really want people to spend more money to try to get our newer champs", maybe it's unintentional.

TLDR - please keep buffing old champs.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    It's like re-inventing the game. cant wait for next updates down the line. I hope to see some buffing on Iron fist, Thor Jane Foster, Phoenix, Colossus, Iron Man OG, Superior Ironman, Iron Patriot, Daredevil Netflix, Kamala Khan, Captain America OG, Sentry, Joe Fixit, Falcon, etc, etc.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    So far all the buffs are good except for Sentry
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    They are very good because they are making each character very useful and playable without making them a top 10 champ in the game. That’s take a lot of planning and precision to do. Spider Gwen is not better than stark SM, she is now somewhere between venom and carnage on the power level. She hulk is somewhere between luke cage and quake. Gamora is now a step lower than Hyperion/Corvus/Medusa but probably ahead Of Angela and Hela. This is the perfect adjustment. Makes you appreciate them but doesn’t change your rank 5 decisions. (Imagine if they made these new champs so powerful people demanded ran down tickets? Hahahahhaha6
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Why is this even a question?
  • SlothBabySlothBaby Posts: 30
    Do a Kamala buff
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Absolutely. All of them have been great.

Hope they keep updating the number of outdated champions
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I just want them to buff magneto next
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

I just want them to buff magneto next

And colossus
    I prefer magneto cuz a lot of people don’t really care for colossus
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    They weren’t the first 3 buffed by a long shot. Luke Cage is the first I remember. Maybe there were some before him.
    We’re talking about recent buffs as in buffs done in the past month
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    So far so good but not remotely quick enough.

Speedier buffs would lower some of the salinity on the forums.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

So far so good but not remotely quick enough.

Speedier buffs would lower some of the salinity on the forums.

Dr. Zola

Thank you dr. Zola for commenting on my discussion you are one of my favorite people on this forum