We are currently experiencing an issue causing a delay in delivery of Summoner Advancement, the Alliance Quest event, and other 3-Day X-Men use event. We are working to resolve this, but it will likely take a few days. We will ensure that these rewards are delivered to affected Alliances. Please do not change Alliances until your rewards are delivered.

My two cents on how to improve Colossus

As I have done with War Machine, I have thought about the champion of Colossus, and come up with ideas on how to improve him. As I stated before, this is just my idea, and there are probably better ones out there.

Keep Colossus's stats the same, or buff his base health (Colossus needs to be more tanky, as opposed to offensive based)
Give Colossus a flat percentage to armour up for every hit exchanged(just like his sig now)
Give Colossus poison and concussion immunity
all special attacks have a flat percentage to inflict stun
Every time Colossus land a crit on a stunned opponent, he has a variable chance to refresh the stun(Variable means it can be upgraded)

Signature ability
Rename to Unbreaking
Every time Colossus land a crit, he has a variable chance to gain a passive unbreaking charge
Upon being struck by a critical hit, Colossus converts 1 unbreaking charge to a .5 second Unstoppable passive buff, and an indestructible buff that lasts a variable time
Whenever an unbreaking charge is removed, the opponent takes a variable amount of direct damage.
Unbreaking charges can be removed by armour break debuffs

So is this Idea terrible? I welcome all criticisms

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,562 ★★★★
    I like it.
    But I bet 2 cents that a mod will tell you to put this in the Champion Improvement Suggestion Thread
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

I like it.
    But I bet 2 cents that a mod will tell you to put this in the Champion Improvement Suggestion Thread

@XxLoganTDCxX Why are you so negative?
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 418 ★★
    I like that idea. Hope that he gets a much needed buff.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 741 ★★

I like it.

why do you care? It's worse if you try to pick a fight
  • BelfigorBelfigor Posts: 159
    just make colossus 100% immune to critical hits as passive effect that cant be removed and blocked and he is fixed, nothing more that would be needed to do, he can then take a beating as he should be able to instead of getting 3 shot in act 5
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

I like it.

@Ultimatesaber32 Just asking a guy the same question he's been bothering me with.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 741 ★★

I like it.

@Ultimatesaber32 Just asking a guy the same question he's been bothering me with.
    Oh okay. Just didn’t want any uneccessary drama
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★

I like it.

....and close this thread.