**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4-star Mystic r5

Who should I r5?

4-star Mystic r5 38 votes

4-star Scarlet Witch (duped)
84%
Hort4Colleenjojodeth101Drake2078TerraMqc19Sixshot1OrcDovahkiinSumit2003Daphboyshadow_lurker22MegaGalacticThe_red_EclipseRakeYoungiRetr0Mitchell35PrylankV1PER1987The_Boss9Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 32 votes
4-star Magik (unduped)
15%
adqqedfyvrTKS87cx23433Colonaut123AntSeekThe_Watcher 6 votes

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Pretty sure Majik needs to be duped to be good. I would go with SW, but if you have some sig stones, dump those on her.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Asked the same thing earlier and decided to rank up my awakened Scarlet Witch. She doesn’t have a high sig lvl yet which she needs, but I still don’t regret it. She’s been AWESOME in some fights. (Left me gasping in surprise.) The problem is her abilities are/seem more random. Maybe I just haven’t figured out how she works yet, I dunno.

I say SW but Magik wouldn’t be bad either. Play them around a bit in different quests (difficult ones) and arena, and then decide who was more helpful overall.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

Pretty sure Majik needs to be duped to be good. I would go with SW, but if you have some sig stones, dump those on her.

No, only on defense does Magik need to be duped. However, with Blade and AA (and others) in the game, she's still not that great of a defender anymore.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    4-star Magik (unduped)

Asked the same thing earlier and decided to rank up my awakened Scarlet Witch. She doesn’t have a high sig lvl yet which she needs, but I still don’t regret it. She’s been AWESOME in some fights. (Left me gasping in surprise.) The problem is her abilities are/seem more random. Maybe I just haven’t figured out how she works yet, I dunno.

I say SW but Magik wouldn’t be bad either. Play them around a bit in different quests (difficult ones) and arena, and then decide who was more helpful overall.

That's because her abilities are random. SW can give her and the opponent a random set of buffs and debuffs. She's a bit of a wild card. You've no control what you're going to get, you could end up hurting yourself, aiding the opponent or totally crushing the opponent. There is zero utility in her. You will not get what you need when you need it. That's why I think even an unduped Magik is a better rank-up, as you know what she does best and she doesn't need her sig for that (it is SP2 power control btw, in case you were wondering).
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    @Colonaut123 I understand you can think that. She has still been worth it if you ask me.