**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Kabam

This is just my opinion I know you guys work hard to release new content and characters every month. But yeah load times and bugs are taking the fun of out of this game, not to mention the lag during fights. I find myself not even wanting to log in as often as I once did. I’ll probably quit soon but I’ve had a great time thanks kabam.

Comments

• Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 373 ★★★
    Kabam, having a great time with everything and super happy! Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    edited March 2019

Im sure youre not alone. So many shady moves lately. Act 6 was a slap in the face.. latest offers make me want to vomit.. Bugs.. Lag.. Secret nerfs but not nerfs?.. This game has become a revolving let down. Thanks Kabam

My whole alliance decided to disband today due to all these issues. We’re not whales but we’re not FTP either. Wish there could be some sort of compromise that could benefit everyone, but it seems like our input and request are moot.

• Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey Tyyraww, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced loading issues and lag.

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive here in the Forums and investigating any reported issues. In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about loading issues and lag more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.