**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Captain marvel special 2 activates to slowly [Fix in Progress]

AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Member Posts: 302
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
After using cm for quite some time now I see in easier content she lands special 2 without fail but take her into something harder than heroic and it's like a 80-20 percent chance the ai is gonna block it. Doesn't matter if you launch it on the 3rd 4th or 5th attack of the combo still gets blocked I feel it activates to slowly and gives the ai not only the chance to block your attack but to also smash you after they block it. This shouldn't be occurring.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Member Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    Not only Captain Marvel. Same issue with Abomination and I guess many more
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @AndyBaron7. I'm going to take this to the team, and I'll update you here when I have more information. Thanks!
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hello again. It looks like the team is currently testing a fix for this, and it will hopefully be ready within the next few releases. Thanks so much for bearing with us on this one.
  • MauckseeMaucksee Member Posts: 38
    @kabam wolf
    Can you guys please have a look with captain America ww2
    His perfect block is not working at all
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Member Posts: 177
    I agree her SP2 is slow to activate similar to what scarlet witch's SP1 used to be like and that got fixed so there's hope, although it's possible to land a parry after using captain marvel's SP2 against a blocked opponent
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Member Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    Maucksee wrote: »
    @kabam wolf
    Can you guys please have a look with captain America ww2
    His perfect block is not working at all

Can not confirm that it is not working at all. I noticed the problem on enemys which have buffs on them which can't be nullyfied. This has to mean that Caps Sig is not working on passive buffs :/