**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In next update, kabam should fix these champs Iron Patriot, Daredevil & Punisher 2099.

PunishmentPunishment Posts: 111
edited March 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
They are so disgusting.

In next update, kabam should fix these champs Iron Patriot, Daredevil & Punisher 2099. 20 votes

Yes
45%
FuriousVDemonFromHeavenMarvel2289TakingAllDownAnkalagonnthekemistVØŁĶ1902PunishmentSpookyKonan2 9 votes
No
55%
JestressAjisdopeSpiderCoolsChosenOne94PeterQuillKRONOSDOUBLEJayCeeDead1MaatManThatGrootGrootShubhamranwa1 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Punisher 2099 is fine as he is. Both Daredevils and iron patriot need buffs
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    No
    I think colossus and UC need a buff must. nothing major, but colossus should have increased critical resistance and slightly raised attack per armor charge, and UC I think should have a passive armor increase of 1000-2000 lasting the duration of the unstoppable effect in order to "shrug off" more of the enemies attacks
  • Options
    ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    No
    Hulkbuster and collosus first
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

I think colossus and UC need a buff must. nothing major, but colossus should have increased critical resistance and slightly raised attack per armor charge,

No colossus needs a major revamp
  • Options
    Yes

Daredevil has his use and Punisher 2099 can be useful as well. Iron Patriot not so much so they should buff IP, but there are many others aside from daredevil and punisher 2099 that should be buffed first....such as colossus

punisher 2099 is useful in exceptional cases only. and without battery he is useless and battery charging is slow.
  • Options
    Yes

Hulkbuster and collosus first

yes they also need to be fixed.
  • Options
    Yes
    Jestress said:

Iron patriot, sure, but I don't think DD or P2099 need any work at this point. Unless you're referring to Netflix DD.

p2099 have very low damage also without battery he is usless. overdrive takes so much time due to slow charging. and yes i am talking about netflix dd.
  • Options
    FuriousVFuriousV Posts: 13
    Yes
    Iron patriot should be changed. Also we have Collosus, hulkbuster, moon knight, iron man. This champions are usless ((
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    No
    firstly there is a thread already for champion improvement suggestions.
    dont be surprised when this gets closed.

secondly IP is trash but the others are mediocre.

thirdly there are much worse champs like, colossus, HB

fourthly asking for a buff to happen next update is like asking for a million dollars tomorrow. it just aint gunna happen. these things take time.
    i mean look at the SG and She hulk buff. they had been working on it for how long? then they announced it to us, a while later the gave a beta, and then they updated.
    the process took god knows how long. asking for a buff to happen in 3 weeks just wont happen.