**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alternate Costumes

2»

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Considering the effect of the current champions (animations wise), that might crash the servers. It might be a bit strange too, when you’re facing a champ and not entirely sure which one it is, but that’s just me. I wouldn’t be against the idea, but I’m not sure if it’s the best one either, considering all the other quality issues popping up
  • It's a nice idea in theory, but there's likely reasons they strayed away from the idea. It would be awesome if the skins acted like the variant versions of the champs currently do. That's how the costumes/skins work in 'Future Fight.' Question is, how would they distribute these skins?

If they were cosmetic only, then they'd be units based like the profile pictures one would imagine. However, if they were a legitimate different variant with new abilities and synergies... how could they properly distribute these without shooting themselves in the foot? That question alone is probably why they decided to just stick to the new versions of the champs vs skins.

As a few have already said, it's very unlikely to happen. I would be down to see it happen. I've made this suggestion long ago myself. Now having more experience and understanding how this game functions, I just don't see it working. Kind of sad as it would be fun.