**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Good is a 5 Star Storm

How Good is a 5 Star Storm 108 votes

Amazing
7%
Player1994Foxhero007TimrosNopedroooJimmyBJakJakKalantakREiiGN15 8 votes
Good
22%
Animejay70NikskiniIrakliDarkrider05CropDusterStingerbkiDazzaaaAhitlawThunderGodDuke_SilverYouconfusedMCoC_fanAustin555555Bruinsfan8510MegaGalacticThe_red_EclipseMitchell35KnightNvrEndingLykanonpsp742 24 votes
Eh
53%
DrZolaHaji_SaabTimone147Darkstar4387mostlyharmlessnHolyDirkness41ArrsssDarkZenJets44adqqedfyvrFlareDogeTerrabm3eppsarsjumSixshot1WrathfulRavenSpiderCoolsOsfan8The42ndDoctorHammerbro_64 58 votes
Bad
9%
Pcc880blindside493AgresssorDingaloelan0418Colonaut123IBlueShiftIThe_Boss9TheSquish671ẞlооd 10 votes
Horrible
7%
ThatweirdguyMkhOrcDovahkiinKobster84V1PER1987De3oOoFhfjghhggggjfhfjgsickboy9 8 votes

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    She can do some nice damage when duped. I wish her specials didn't give power because she's best when firing off a SP2 when they have 2 bars.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Eh
    Ya her biggest problem is that her specials give power and are most effective when they have power. I wish they would give her specials some power burn or drain(just a little) so you could get them to 3 bars and drop an sp2 without worrying giving an sp3 to them.

To max out damage you need to put yourself on the line.
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    Good
    Thanks for all the feedback. I just got her as my second five star with supr. Iron man as my first
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Bad
    JakJak said:

Accidently voted amazing meant horrible

Those option are pretty far apart, how did that even happen? Lol
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Eh
    She's ok duped, completely unremarkable unduped
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Bad
    If she is the only 5* you got, you can take her to R2... She is for the arena only...
    Good
    elan0418 said:

If she is the only 5* you got, you can take her to R2... She is for the arena only...

She is actually my second, with supe. Iron man as my first
    Good
    JakJak said:

Accidently voted amazing meant horrible

Haha
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Eh
    Somewhere Between Collossus and Sentry
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Eh
    Storm was my first 5*, but I have never even thought about ranking her up.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Amazing
    she is tooo good that she makes peoples cry when they pull her
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Horrible
    No value in the current state of the game
    Good
    elan0418 said:

She is actually my second, with supe. Iron man as my first
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Eh
    She's okay but needs power bars and luck to do massive damage but other than that she is underwhelming
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Good
    Damage output on her specials and be monstrously deadly. She needs her dupe to get a crazy amount of damage on her special.