**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BLADE suggestion

i have 4* Blade (4/5) , Awakened Lvl 45.

Problem is, his regeneration is almost negligible and he takes a lot of damage. moreover, his bleed damage is not upto that level. my x-23 can damage more then him. i thought he is the best champ in the game but till now i am not impressed at all.

What i am missing?

i have Deep wounds (1/3), Despair (1/3) , Glass Canon (1/3), Salve (2/3), Recovery (1/3)

Any Ideas what shd i do?

Comments

• cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited March 2019
    Blade is only the best champion if he has his "Dangersense" active. If not, he is just a good Champion. Make sure you have Ghost Rider and/or Dormammu/Mephisto on your Team to activate the Dangersense against all Villains and/or all Mystik Champions. Add Stark Spidey to enhance the Dangersense even more.

Blade will gain additional Attack if his sense is active. Making him one of the best damage dealers in the game.
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169

Blade is only the best champion if he has his "Dangersense" active. If not, he is just a good Champion. Make sure you have Ghost Rider and/or Dormammu/Mephisto on your Team to activate the Dangersense against all Villains and/or all Mystik Champions. Add Stark Spidey to enhance the Dangersense even more.

Blade will gain additional Attack if his sense is active. Making him one of the best damage dealers in the game.

Always used him with mephisto... Still hes not that upto the mark

I use blade for most of the content . And he's one of the best champ i have.
    You should learn how to utilize his regen properly. He don't depend on Rng for regen like x23.
    Use his sp1 and then make a chain of sp2 and you'll see the difference

let me try this

I use blade for most of the content . And he's one of the best champ i have.
    You should learn how to utilize his regen properly. He don't depend on Rng for regen like x23.
    Use his sp1 and then make a chain of sp2 and you'll see the difference

May b im expecting his bleed damage more then x-23 , may b im wrong but lets c lemme try this
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited March 2019
    Parry to cause bleed. while you are near a bleeding enemy, you gain power. If done right, you can get a SP2 ready within 15 Hits. That is crazy.

And.. is your X-23 on rank 5? If so, you can not really compare the damage because your Blade is only on R4. But with dangersense active, I would say that Blade is stronger than a 4* R5 X-23.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    The key to his real damage potential is Stark Spidey. He adds 45% potency to the effects of Danger Sense. Pair him with Sparky and then either Ghost Rider (for villains) or Dormammu / Mephisto (for Mystics) and watch them crumble.

The key to his real damage potential is Stark Spidey. He adds 45% potency to the effects of Danger Sense. Pair him with Sparky and then either Ghost Rider (for villains) or Dormammu / Mephisto (for Mystics) and watch them crumble.

yup Just started to play like this, having spidey and mphisto. The Result is different now :smile:

Parry to cause bleed. while you are near a bleeding enemy, you gain power. If done right, you can get a SP2 ready within 15 Hits. That is crazy.

And.. is your X-23 on rank 5? If so, you can not really compare the damage because your Blade is only on R4. But with dangersense active, I would say that Blade is stronger than a 4* R5 X-23.

Previously, Both are on R5. but now with spidey and mephisto synergies. Things are looking good
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I have used blade as a standalone champ without dupe and synergies for a good part of 4-5 months as he was my first 5* and I pulled starky and gr as 4* a couple months back...and even though he gains a lot of utility and attack with danger sense and dupe,he is a really good standalone champ against bleeders,he gains power at an amazing rate when the opponent is bleeding to the point where u can use a special after every 5 hit combo which allows u to control the fight as u can continuously push Ur opponent to his specials,his sp2 deals some pretty significant bleed damage which is enhanced by deep wounds or u can continuously chip down the opponent with sp1 spam..he is one of the easy to use champs with a lot of damage output and at similar power levels,blade outdamages x23(I have them both)

I have used blade as a standalone champ without dupe and synergies for a good part of 4-5 months as he was my first 5* and I pulled starky and gr as 4* a couple months back...and even though he gains a lot of utility and attack with danger sense and dupe,he is a really good standalone champ against bleeders,he gains power at an amazing rate when the opponent is bleeding to the point where u can use a special after every 5 hit combo which allows u to control the fight as u can continuously push Ur opponent to his specials,his sp2 deals some pretty significant bleed damage which is enhanced by deep wounds or u can continuously chip down the opponent with sp1 spam..he is one of the easy to use champs with a lot of damage output and at similar power levels,blade outdamages x23(I have them both)

Same, i have one point in deep wounds but there is a huge difference in bleed damage between Blade and x-23. Dont know any specific reason for that. Both are awakened and almost at same level. But x-23 has low hit tolerance as compared to Blade.
  • damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Only use 1 point in salve and max recovery, this will increase his regen.

Also Max deep wounds, all your bleed champions will appreciate it!