**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who think Sentry is trash

Who think Sentry is trash 112 votes

He's trash
42%
JOHNOSA1995DrZolasamalasravanAnimejay70Spity68I_ZERO_Ibelli300Pcc880Cmbk96TheVyrusbm3eppsAzzzm0AkhilxcxOrcDovahkiinNitro422AhitlawluksassisCassyezgoingThe42ndDoctor 48 votes
He's good
57%
Whododo872Alex_sc11Aakashsfu_koraxCFreebloodyCainTheManMythLegendStewmanKirklinNanoDroidGigantor13TerraAlex13369Foxhero007AquamaSixshot1SpiderCoolsHendrossRoOOtsPriyansh7 64 votes

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    He's trash
    he's not as trash as magneto or ip, better then diablo, but I wouldn't say he's good
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    edited March 2019
    He's trash
    I would say in the middle, but he is still pretty meh
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    He's trash
    Markg25 said:

If you have Aegon and the champion ... and if he’s duped 😂

I was lucky enough to get the 6* 🤨

i got him 6* too. Aq Map4 maybe 5 he does some damage.
    he is nowhere near Colo, Prebuff SHulk or Iron Fist. but unduped his utlity is quite... underwhelming...?

no immunitiys, releys on buffs(SP1 and Debuffs (SP2) his 3rd stance Triggers far to low (and they buffed that already), his power not at all equal to a Million sunns....
    The sp3 heal on a 6* is for most Content useless cause the enemys dead when it would Trigger. Cosmic Charge is gone. but no heal cause ist over time.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    He's trash
    Ugh .. he's trash. A 6 star takes 500 hits to take down Winter Soldier. If you run 4 synergies he might be decent but all that shows is how horrible he is. He's fun to use though. I've had him since he came out as a 5* and his buff didn't make him any more useful. He's better but still not useful.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    He is in between. I got him as my first 5*, I have come to understand a bit of his cycles, however, he is not a damage dealer, nor a debuffer (that armor break he has it's a joke). The synergy with Void, makes him a bit more decent... again nor close to what is needed. I dont see a situation where you could need Sentry, besides being an arena fodder
  • Options
    AsmiSAsmiS Posts: 28
    He's good
    He just falls in the absolute middle for me ... Not great nor worthless
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    He's good
    I r4ed mine and if he were dupped, I'd be really satisfied.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    He's trash
    I know some people who swear by him, but I'm not one of them.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    He's trash
    He is not something like kamala or groot but still far from being useful or best for any content ever!!! Unfortunately he was my 2nd 6*! He hasnt seen anything out of those arena and even there he is useless without persistent charges and i snt have aegon or champion
  • Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    He's good
    Check out videos of Idelest using Sentry.
  • Options
    HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    He's good
    He's fun to play and deals high damage if you've had his reality warps stacked
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    He's good
    He's strong and his perfect block mode comes in handy. definitely decent
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    He's good
    You guys need to check out Idelest and then come back here because then you'll realize he is far from trash.
  • Options
    Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    He's trash
    Too much work and effort for trash damage. Garbage can champ
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    He's good

I would say in the middle, but he is still pretty meh

Yeah you guys need to check out idelest
  • Options
    _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    He's good
    Idolist's sentry is the best
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    He's good
    Sentry isn't on the same level as the top champs. But he's WAY above the trash champs, especially with a high sig level