**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blocking with mordo

BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
Mordo is not blocking after light hits....His blocking consume times.... pls fix it

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    or... just end a combo with a medium hit
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    or... just end a combo with a medium hit

This is just a workaround, not a fix. He needs to be able to block after light attacks like every other character in the game.
    @Jay_Ibero I have mixed feelings about it. If its a bug, yes it should be fixed. But I do kind of like the idea that you have to fight different with certain champs.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Nightcrawler has the same "bug". He just gets bailed out by his insane evade most of the time. It's really obvious if you switch to swashbuckling mode.
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    What is the use of a champion if he can't block
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    His passive become nill....With out it
    he can block. if you do the workaround. hes pretty handy for unblockable nodes. I used him for the spidey event
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have problems doing the same thing with gr. Sometimes he blocks after a light to end a combo and sometimes he doesn't
  • edited July 2017
    I also notice that enemies can evade Mordo's beam from 1st special. I'm talking about enemies in quests, like Master difficulty in Spider monthly quest. there are no any Dexterity buff, as far as I know, and there is no any sign, when computer just dashes bacwards and don't get hitted.
    also I can't shoot his 1st special into enemy w/o hitting the block even after 5th medium hit. i use only 4 hit combo and then shoot. looks like mordo has a lot of animation bugs...

Yes, I'm using mordo in offence :-)
    @Crushtest theres a lot of champs that cant do 5 hit then special anymore. I think its tied to the changes they made to the AI. I don't even bother trying anymore. 4 hits then special almost always works for me
  • @Primmer79 I mean Champions can hit unpausable specials after 2nd medium hit in combo. M-l-l-l-m-special - enemy can't block.but not in mordo case.
    Another example - don't try to hit special with cap marvel after 2nd hit in combo
    @Crushtest I can tell you from experience, and I think ultron is one of them, there are several that cant hit any of their specials after a full combo.