**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cavalier EQ difficulty

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
So... in ~4 months we'll probably get this.

Any guesses as to what hellish demon spawn node combos will be?

Let's not forget we won't be able to 4*s.

I'm sure we'll get No Retreat with Caltrops and Biohazard.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Shhh.... too soon bro.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    It should make uncollected easier too :smile:
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I suspect they may. Could be wrong.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited March 2019
    I don’t think we’ll be getting a new EQ difficulty for Cavalier. They said that achieving Cavalier is more like the new titles they added for completing acts 2-4, not quite like becoming Uncollected. So if we’re gonna get another difficulty, it would more likely be after the next step up milestone that they actually compare to Uncollected.

• BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Every fight will be Ice Phoenix with biohazard, no retreat, unblockable specials, unblockable finale, cornered 300%, and true strike.
    The bosses will also have special hats.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    uncollected was out for like a year before we saw uncollected difficulty if i am not mistaken???

atleast 6 months.

so lets not get ahead of ourselves here
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Kenny292 said:

I don’t think we’ll be getting a new EQ difficulty for Cavalier. They said that achieving Cavalier is more like the new titles they added for completing acts 2-4, not quite like becoming Uncollected. So if we’re gonna get another difficulty, it would more likely be after the next step up milestone that they actually compare to Uncollected.

Yep, I doubt we'll see anything like this for Cavalier. None of the fights are on the same difficulty level as the collector was (considering the power of people's roster now vs. then)