Act 6 Legends Run Discussion

Let's discuss anything related to Act 6 Legends Run here

Are you planning to do it?

What's the estimated run time? I saw some predict 8 hrs, while some predict up to 20hrs.

Comments

• webtswxwebtswx Posts: 60
    no one is planning to do act 6 legends run?
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 205
    edited March 16
    I would venture to say anyone investing the time, money, and effort into an Act 6 legends run will not want to give others a mark to beat. I saw one guy do it in 10, Lagacy did it in ~17 not even including 6.1.1. My guess would be under 10. We’re talking about a trophy 6* like Scarlett Witch or Wolverine... very skilled and wealthy people with stacked rosters will be hyped and boosting big.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,205
    10 hours for the run? Sounds about right. Gonna be taxing as hell. 😂
  • Drat32Drat32 Posts: 20
    JChanceH9 said:

I would venture to say anyone investing the time, money, and effort into an Act 6 legends run will not want to give others a mark to beat. I saw one guy do it in 10, Lagacy did it in ~17 not even including 6.1.1. My guess would be under 10. We’re talking about a trophy 6* like Scarlett Witch or Wolverine... very skilled and wealthy people with stacked rosters will be hyped and boosting big.

It has already been stated that the 6* Champ has never been released in any rarity.

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 252
    Hmmm that crazy Wolverine robot we had a year or so ago! Lol that would be crazy! But maybe even carina herself.

Anyway I’ve tried the monthly EQ legend runs and get blurt eyed after about 2 hours. Fasted I’ve done those in is 3:40 and not fast enough.

There is gonna be some juiced up beasts going for this but it’s gonna be tough
  • John757John757 Posts: 723
    My bet is on Maestro
  • Bruinsfan8510Bruinsfan8510 Posts: 203
    I know you guys keep wanting a 5* or 6* Scarlet Witch but it will never ever happen
  • John757John757 Posts: 723

I know you guys keep wanting a 5* or 6* Scarlet Witch but it will never ever happen

Want to make a bet on that?
    Absolutely, a 5* scarlet will destroy the majority of all defenders Kabam puts out...Medusa will be useless, Hyperion same deal and Etc, my 4* scarlet witch can take down a 5/65 duped Medusa with no problem

Don’t plan on a 5* scarlet witch coming out
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 60
    okay
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 845
    I feel like that 6* champ is either Carina or Maestro.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,205
    So anyone brave enough to post their legend run timings? 😂
  • LightZenithLightZenith Posts: 24
    Skrull maybe?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 1,477

Absolutely, a 5* scarlet will destroy the majority of all defenders Kabam puts out...Medusa will be useless, Hyperion same deal and Etc, my 4* scarlet witch can take down a 5/65 duped Medusa with no problem

Don’t plan on a 5* scarlet witch coming out

Scarlett witch is far from the best champ in the game
    Never said she was 🤨 that’s just an example on why she will never be a 5* champ, my 4* SW with 30K damage with her special 2 with no boost or anything...as a 5* SW she would crush everyone in AW