**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Legends Run Discussion

Let's discuss anything related to Act 6 Legends Run here

Are you planning to do it?

What's the estimated run time? I saw some predict 8 hrs, while some predict up to 20hrs.

Comments

• webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    no one is planning to do act 6 legends run?
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I would venture to say anyone investing the time, money, and effort into an Act 6 legends run will not want to give others a mark to beat. I saw one guy do it in 10, Lagacy did it in ~17 not even including 6.1.1. My guess would be under 10. We’re talking about a trophy 6* like Scarlett Witch or Wolverine... very skilled and wealthy people with stacked rosters will be hyped and boosting big.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    10 hours for the run? Sounds about right. Gonna be taxing as hell. 😂
  • Drat32Drat32 Posts: 34
    JChanceH9 said:

I would venture to say anyone investing the time, money, and effort into an Act 6 legends run will not want to give others a mark to beat. I saw one guy do it in 10, Lagacy did it in ~17 not even including 6.1.1. My guess would be under 10. We’re talking about a trophy 6* like Scarlett Witch or Wolverine... very skilled and wealthy people with stacked rosters will be hyped and boosting big.

It has already been stated that the 6* Champ has never been released in any rarity.

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Hmmm that crazy Wolverine robot we had a year or so ago! Lol that would be crazy! But maybe even carina herself.

Anyway I’ve tried the monthly EQ legend runs and get blurt eyed after about 2 hours. Fasted I’ve done those in is 3:40 and not fast enough.

There is gonna be some juiced up beasts going for this but it’s gonna be tough
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    My bet is on Maestro

I know you guys keep wanting a 5* or 6* Scarlet Witch but it will never ever happen

Want to make a bet on that?
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    okay
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I feel like that 6* champ is either Carina or Maestro.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    So anyone brave enough to post their legend run timings? 😂
  • Skrull maybe?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Absolutely, a 5* scarlet will destroy the majority of all defenders Kabam puts out...Medusa will be useless, Hyperion same deal and Etc, my 4* scarlet witch can take down a 5/65 duped Medusa with no problem

Don’t plan on a 5* scarlet witch coming out

Scarlett witch is far from the best champ in the game
  • MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    Do you have to be in the top times for ALL 4 CHAPTERS in order to get the Champion? Or just need to get into the top once?
    Top 20 in 6.1
    Top 40 in 6.2
    Top 60 in 6.3
    Top 100 in 6.4

edited March 2019
    @Kabam Miike Any word on who the 6* Legends Reward will be yet?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I'm guessing either Maestro, Collector, or her.
    Spider Ham
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

I'm guessing either Maestro, Collector, or her.

I’m sure it not colloter do to he sp3 wild isand kils you but it migt be mastro but ther can always cancge them for players
  • MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    Drat32 said:

Top 20 in 6.1
    Top 40 in 6.2
    Top 60 in 6.3
    Top 100 in 6.4

Say I don't do 6.2, 6.3, and 6.4, but I get Top 20 in 6.1
    Does that mean I get the Champion ONCE?