**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which change will make you go crazy and be in love with game again?

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Which change will make you go crazy and be in love with game again? 57 votes

5* Basic arena
22%
Vdh2008WhiteManSpiderCoolsGioginosDarkness275cx23433ChampioncriticTheReverendDenzel116ShadownamezStevieManWonderstexvelMiss_Bee09 13 votes
Cavalier difficulty on EQ
8%
Jim0172JohnyzeroJChanceH9RockypantherxFireangle 5 votes
Revamped crystal splash arena
1%
Mathking13 1 vote
Character rework on Magneto,Moonknight,Jane foster
22%
ProxDuke_SilverLogan00XxLoganTDCxXWabobaColonaut123KngSpcCtuchikKalantakDeltronsPEKKACHUAeroblitzFreeToPlay_21 13 votes
T2a shards on T1a arena
5%
CaliGirlCGSamspade23The_Watcher 3 votes
2 weeks of dungeon artifact guarantees a 5* crystal
14%
Jh_Dezadqqedfyvrrcm2017shadow_lurker22MikePendragonMrBanksSpookyKonan2Narwhal52x 8 votes
Dr.strange event variant quest for 2016 3>4 gems
12%
CFreeMoot4LifePanchulon21SDPArbiter2426Cosmicspiderman777HermitTheFrog 7 votes
3* removed from cavalier crystals
12%
invasian82DidzeeVeryCoolUserNameGreifmaster911axelelf_1GhostboytjieClatonius 7 votes

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    cant really vote but I can say this.
    1 - would be kinda nice but I don't think its time to flood the game with the 5* from arena just yet.
    2 - not yet. as UC took 6 - 12 months I feel it should too. don't wanna add too many difficult levels all at once. I think getting act 6 all out should happen before this.
    3 - this is something we all want for a very long time as a way to collect rare 2* would be great IM.
    4 - these but many others need it too. HB, colossus should be the next two without doubt.
    5 - should be a separate t2a arena.
    6 - nah a revamp to dungeons needs to be done to make dungeons interesting. 1 per month is fine for the little time it takes.
    7 - something like this will happen. they have already said more variant difficulty content is coming. but I say act 6 should be released in full first.
    8 - NO. the crystal is already awesome and everything good needs to have a downside. if they remove 3* they would need to make it cost 800 units IMO. atleast. they charge 2000 units for a 4* crystal as it is when the offer pops up.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    5* Basic arena
    It's well past time for a 5 star basic arena.

Some of those others are needed too, specifically T2A shards added as a higher milestone to the alpha arena.

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    None of the above? :)

I'd love to see less "automatic" and "unavoidable" damage ... *shrug* ... those are just "un-fun" to play against, imho ..
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Cavalier difficulty on EQ
    I haven’t had to use units in monthly EQ in months. Seeing a higher difficulty would give me something to grind units for, and make me really excited at the opportunity to start ranking up some more champs. Plus it would be nice to raise the skill ceiling a bit for end game players.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    None of the above.
    I want the class catalyst arenas to offer more.
    Tier 3 should always give a catalyst for 100% exploaration
    Tier 4 should provide more shards, so you can get one catalyst of each class per month.

I have tons of champs, but cannot use them due to catalyst limitations.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    None of those.

Maybe reducing the amount of shards needed for a 5* from 10k to 5k or 2k.
  • GioginosGioginos Posts: 39
    5* Basic arena
    If they let u have multiple mastery setups