**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine ROL

So I'm one of those noobs who hasn't done ROL yet. Could a 4/40 3* unduped take out Wolverine? I have the Gamora synergy. The rest of my team is 4* 5/50 sig 99 SL, 4* 5/50 sig40 X-23, 4* 4/40 sig40 Spider-Gwen, and a 4* 1/10 unduped Gamora for the synergy.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    A 3* can do it. Its just about being super aggressive and getting to a sp2 before being below 2 souls. Then you just have to hope he triggers a lot of regens so he melts himself.
    Another options is an awakened void
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Yeah I used a 3* guillotine to take down wolvie and it took less than a minute. Also just a suggestion I would trade out x-23 and spider gwen for some crit team for starlord cause he can do all the fights very easily, but it's up to you. Good luck!
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Yea just keep hitting after you land your special 2
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Also be prepared with a couple revives if the rng doesn’t go your way... took me about 3-4 shots to get him to melt
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    DRTO said:

Yeah I used a 3* guillotine to take down wolvie and it took less than a minute. Also just a suggestion I would trade out x-23 and spider gwen for some crit team for starlord cause he can do all the fights very easily, but it's up to you. Good luck!

Yeah, X23 was a backup for SL and I wanted to try Spider-Gwen against Juggs. Thanks tho! Hopefully he gets a bunch of regen quickly.
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    Patchie93 said:

A 3* can do it. Its just about being super aggressive and getting to a sp2 before being below 2 souls. Then you just have to hope he triggers a lot of regens so he melts himself.
    Another options is an awakened void

Okay, thanks! Hopefully the RNG works in my favor.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I used Void 4/40 with KM synergy... fight lasted like 2 mins top
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

So I'm one of those noobs who hasn't done ROL yet. Could a 4/40 3* unduped take out Wolverine? I have the Gamora synergy. The rest of my team is 4* 5/50 sig 99 SL, 4* 5/50 sig40 X-23, 4* 4/40 sig40 Spider-Gwen, and a 4* 1/10 unduped Gamora for the synergy.

I did it with a 2* Guillotine ages ago .. :)

so yeah, you should be able to handle it .

Just be prepared for a few failed attempts ...

Guillotine (especially a 2* version :P ) is more luck than design, IMHO ... LOL
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Actually, she has a synergy which makes her souls stick longer to complement the gamora synergy, I think.
    Check it out if you're okay with swapping out a champion.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Guillotine works, but you have to play well and aggressive
    Void is good, but needs awakened
    CAIW is good, but again, needs awakening ablility
    The new She-Hulk buff gave her a super long petrify, so she might work.

You can try with a three star Guillotine, but it might not work and it could be difficult.
    Hope this helps.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Guillotine works, but you have to play well and aggressive

You can try with a three star Guillotine, but it might not work and it could be difficult.
    Hope this helps.

This is said well, and I like to emphasis this ..

whatever guillotine you use, play aggressive .. like REALLY aggressive .. even when you get your Sp2 off, DO NOT STOP .. just keep wailing on him .. every hit you do, often procs another regen .. which just helps kill him faster ...

the only time you let up is after he's killed you .. LOL
    :)

Good luck!!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    @PandamanTan i wouldn't waste time with guilly, just use your 5/50 SL. It's much easier
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    U only need sl,x23 and guillotine + morning star for increased soul duration and one other and you're set
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Void is another option; and may be more reliable than guilly.

If you're using guilly, you may find the Morningstar synergy helpful, too. She makes souls last longer.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    As others said be very aggressive as I had to do it with a 2 star so you wanna push to the sp2 as fast as u can than try to trigger his regen by being aggressive
  • With the new (?) Gamora synergy (50% chance at Guilly getting Soul when hitting a Bleeding opponent), will that let Guilly be able to recover from cases where she lost her Souls before being able to do next SP2 Reverse Heal ? Probably helps to also use Morningstar too to extend duration of Souls as well.

Or even with those synergies will Guilly have to beat Wolvie in a single fight where Wolvie is starting from 100% (like you used to have to do).