**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the most idiotic thing you have ever done in Mcoc?

Comments

• SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    I have done this also .... twice and he’s still garbage
    Bboychobo said:

spent 800k loyalty for 5 star UC

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I used 4* class awakening gem on Ant-man, because I wanted to see him shrink
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Thought Kabam Had Decency
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Selling Champs

I sold a Gamora in hopes for the soul stone
    Didn't work

Also, sold a 4* 4/40 duped Gambit. Later I got him twice. I've gotten gambit at least five times.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Not taking advantage of beginner bracket
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Using an awakaning gem on old man Logan pre 12.0, that and selling my duped 4* she hulk a while back
  • GodfatherspieGodfatherspie Posts: 43
    Awakening my 4* Killmonger and Ghost Rider and then realising I didn't have signature stones for them
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    r5 my 4* Blade and the next immediate 5* was Blade...
    Again happened the same with Domino this year... That's when I stopped ranking up 4* s ...
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Using an awakaning gem on old man Logan pre 12.0, that and selling my duped 4* she hulk a while back
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Junais said:

1. My first 4* was SW. Thought she isn't good at all. Had an 4* generic gem. Used it on 4* unduped Miles Morales later thinking he is the best lol.☹

2. Not purchasing mastery cores, did not unlock parry mastery.😔

This happened when i was a beginner in the game and did not know even about a mcoc tier list😂😂

Miles was one of my 1st top champs and I thought he was the Goat lol

• wahlserbwahlserb Posts: 33
    I take the cake on this one. Maxed out a 4* deadpool X-force. And It was my first maxed champ...
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Selling maxed duped 3* She-Hulk and then pulling Groot from the 4*. Thanks Kabam
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Buying PHCs everytime I reached 1 hundred units, Not learning what masterary do so I just never got anything, selling champs, Not taking advantage of beginner brackets in arena, spamming heavys, and thinking colossus was op (he was my first 4 star and he is bleed immune! Leave me alone) but all those are kinda ur unusual stuff. Oh and going for blade in basic arena to dupe him putting up 7 mil points and get burnt out for a few months until I came back
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Using a cosmic AG on Symbiote Spidey and taking him to r4.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    1) not use parry in mastery
    2) spend alot rank up gem on white magneto, howard the duck, and some low tier champ
    3) rank 5 4* proxima midnight. I know alot people love use her but it turns out that im not suitable with her
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    edited March 2019
    I know the most idiotic thing about a popular YouTuber now😂
    His name is @BrianGrant he maxed his first 4* champion electro..lol
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Taking a 4* ultron to 5/50 to only get 5* ultron not long after. And to make things worse the 5* ultron is dupped while i still haven't dupped the 4* ultron yet lol
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    Made an account when I did not. I lost all my stuff then spent days figuring out how to get it back
    I finally logged out and got my things back
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    I sell all my 1 stars except my maxed out 1 star wolveriene for recognition
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Spend 💰
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Werewrym said:

V1PER1987 said:

Just used a 3->4 rank up gem on Gulk and then pulled Rulk and Quake right after. Murphy’s (MCOC) Law. I knew that would happen.

Quake >= Gulk >= Rulk

Gulk is still really useful in the game though... I'm actually waiting to pull him so I can begin trying to 100% chap 3 of Variant. He's almost essential for that content. I've finished with chap 1-2 of variant and can't really start on 3 until I get Gulk.
    I just don’t like him or how he plays. He feels like the pillowhands of this era and his role is incredibly niche. I’ve always liked Rulk even before his buff. His animations are much smoother and I just enjoy him more. Either way I’m a little bummed because in my head I feel I wasted the gem. I’ll see what happens when I decide to actually explore Variant chapter 3 though.
    I understand what you mean. Red Hulk is simple: get those heat charges up and hit hard. Ghulk's damage fluctuates based on crowd excitement or having a smash ready. Then there are the sp's who have different outcomes. Ghulk requires keeping up crowd excitement while you don't lose heat charges from Rhulk. Rhulk also has great sustainability with his sig. The only unfortunate thing is that Rhulk only incinerates with his sp3, the healing of the sp2 is way too low to be useful and they changed the heat charge damage from energy to physical, so it often gets reduced by high physical resistance champs & nodes.

Quake is a champ that has a very unique playstyle, just like Ghost. You either love it or hate it. I don't really like playing her. I wish her mediums could give her shock charges so I'm not dependant on the heavy.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    My stupidest thing? Well, in the beginning I bought the featured champion crystals with all the units I had. I started playing February 2018 and then BPCW was the featured champion. I was very glad when I got a 2* BPCW (it would take till Gwenpool goes to the theatres event to dupe him). I actually levelled him up and thought he was good, he was my MVP. Nope, he wasn't I realise now. Still, I maxed him out and he still has a special place in my heart. I hope he gets a rework so he is at least as good as Killmonger.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Bought a gifting badge?
  • SladeMaverickSladeMaverick Posts: 28
    I spent 30 bucks for the gifting badge.