**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will the t5C crystal shard unit deals be refunded?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jhon_koukJhon_kouk Posts: 17
    I spent too much money in the game and I feel so disappointed now...it's impossible to ruin everything because you gave some basic 5 fragments more... And that's not my mistake...
  • Options
    I need back about 1 basic 5, 37000 fragments basic 5, 6 mystic class 4, 6 alpha 2 and 6 alpha 1...my account is Johnny Kouk... Very close to quit the game if items not returned soon...
  • Options
    Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    Refund received. Thank you.
  • Options
    Ok, I just took correction message.. Thanks and I hope this will never happen again...
  • Options
    The game is awesome, please don't make such mistakes again..
  • Options
    But kabam must give an offer with alpha 2 catalysts again soon, because units are without reason now.. And iso will expire in 29 days also.. So we expect an offer which can be bought by units for alpha 2 catalysts soon....
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Just got a full refund of units + all resources used to rank up my blade to r5.
  • Options
    We expect a big compensation about all that trouble guys, and an offer to take back alpha 2 catalysts again using our units..
  • Options
    Jhon_kouk said:

We expect a big compensation about all that trouble guys, and an offer to take back alpha 2 catalysts again using our units..

Please replace “we” with “I”. They refunded everything that we used, so why the need for “extra” compensation?
  • Options

Because some people paid real money for the offer, but they got virtual money (units) back, this is ridiculous if w/o compensation.

xNig said:

Jhon_kouk said:

Please replace “we” with “I”. They refunded everything that we used, so why the need for “extra” compensation?
    The offer will return and they can spend their units on it again. This was already mentioned in the announcement.