**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So much talk about Ghost,Domino,Void being the best...

2»

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Raganator said:

Sounds like you have a pretty special and intimate relationship with this duck and that losing it would almost be comparable to losing a loved one.

Some people forget about lines from Ragnarok. But not us.

Not us.
    We'll remember the lines. Whatever it takes.

Whatever it takes.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Mitchell35 he’ll be in arena soon. Grind him out both times
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Voltolos said:

Raganator said:

Sounds like you have a pretty special and intimate relationship with this duck and that losing it would almost be comparable to losing a loved one.

Some people forget about lines from Ragnarok. But not us.

Not us.
    We'll remember the lines. Whatever it takes.

Whatever it takes.
    All we can do is our best.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    She Thor
    She Hulk
    KK

Unholy trinity at its best.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    xNig said:

She Thor
    She Hulk
    KK

Unholy trinity at its best.

Lol, she hulk is pretty good now 😎
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Ahitlaw said:

I’m not hating on any of those champs but people need to wake up and stop sleeping on the duck. He’s incredible and definitely the top champ with maybe the only exception of ghost but the duck is very easy to use and much more reliable

As it’s been mentioned, VtD simply lacks any real utility to make him viable for any real end game content. He can’t counter things like biohazard, bleed, caltrops, poison, spiked armor, EMP Modification, Impart Ultrons, Magik, Dorm, evaders, auto blockers, the list goes on. He’s good for simple questing like AQ, but he’s not first on my list of champs to bring to Act 6.
    I ran a ridiculously long path in 6.1.3 with him and didn't need a single potion. The path was so long I used 2 energy refills to complete it despite starting with full energy.

No champ is the solution to everything. VtD is a fantastic champ and SHOULD be brought to Act 6. You just have to know where to use him.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hulk_77 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Ahitlaw said:

I’m not hating on any of those champs but people need to wake up and stop sleeping on the duck. He’s incredible and definitely the top champ with maybe the only exception of ghost but the duck is very easy to use and much more reliable

As it’s been mentioned, VtD simply lacks any real utility to make him viable for any real end game content. He can’t counter things like biohazard, bleed, caltrops, poison, spiked armor, EMP Modification, Impart Ultrons, Magik, Dorm, evaders, auto blockers, the list goes on. He’s good for simple questing like AQ, but he’s not first on my list of champs to bring to Act 6.
    I ran a ridiculously long path in 6.1.3 with him and didn't need a single potion. The path was so long I used 2 energy refills to complete it despite starting with full energy.

No champ is the solution to everything. VtD is a fantastic champ and SHOULD be brought to Act 6. You just have to know where to use him.
    Love hearing this...amazing