Happy Coincidence

Well, it's not what I wanted, but it's a happy coincidence. I was pulling for a good option to use my Mutant Gem on. However, I'll take it. This week is Spiderverse. :) Anyone else have coincidences like that? Feel free to share.
«1

Comments

  • liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 79
    big congrats on the venom! he 100% was a game changer for me.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 15,589
    Awesome! Thanks.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 15,589
    DNA3000 said:

    Anyone else have coincidences like that?

    On the same day that I posted this, in fact just a couple hours later:
    If you locked all my 5* crystal openings to be Hulkbuster from now to the end of time, that would be horrible luck, and yet it would also mean every pull generated 6* shards, and then Hulkbuster would get maxed out and then every pull would generate a max signature crystal. I can live with that
    I pulled, you guessed it, 5* Hulkbuster. Because RNGesus doesn't like to be mocked.


    AA. Artificial Awareness. XD
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 4,052
    Congrats @GroundedWisdom I just took mine to R3 for the Fury quest. He's a lot of fun now I'll probably R4 him. Pulled him from the very 1st dungeon before the buff and was not happy lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 15,589
    Thanks, is he still bomb Unduped? Been so long since I've had an Unawakened Venom. Lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 15,589
    Might have just answered my own question. Someone in the Arena took him to R4 Unduped. Either it was their best option, favorite Champ, or he's still bomb. LOL.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 128
    edited March 21
    Guy in my ally was desperate for a heimdall for his synergy during captain marvel event. Thought it would go really well with his shiny new Corvus R4 and would tilt the odds slightly in his favour. Saved all his shards as long as he could and said he’d pull them last day, literally all he talked about for 2 weeks as the 6* shards would allow him his 2nd 6. Pulled them all for nothing and was devestated! we weren’t really surprised as the likelihood was slim but he ended up running it and beating it anyway and guess what he pulled as his 6*....
    Heimdall. Had a good laugh at that
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 15,589
    Awesome! Probably should have told him he hits Basic today. Hahaha. 6* is always better than a 4*.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 184

    Thanks, is he still bomb Unduped? Been so long since I've had an Unawakened Venom. Lol.

    Yes, dupe is great but he's still amazing without it. Carnage benefits far more from being duped than Venom does.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 233
    Venom's dupe is the cherry on top. But the cake itself is super delicioussssss
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 1,686

    Thanks, is he still bomb Unduped? Been so long since I've had an Unawakened Venom. Lol.

    Awesome thing about venom is that his dupe doesn't actually add anything new to the character. It makes him ramp up faster and his buffs have a bit more potency, but there's nothing new. I took my venom to r4 with a 2015 gem from variant. Probably wouldn't have done if I didn't have the gem, but I don't regret it at all. He is the ultimate spidey counter and I have put him to a lot of good use. I used him to 100% LoL against the spider men that can evade, and he is sustainable because his sp1 can heal if the opponent has buffs. He's quite useful, and I use him all the time still.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 374
    My most recent coincidence is after finishing the Captain Marvel Challenge Chapter 2. Corvus was the obvious choice for taking down that pesty Rogue.

    Of course I only had him as a 3*. Ended up finishing it with other champs and pulled a 5* Corvus with the crystal from completion.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 532
    I just pulled a 5* Domino and am really Happy. I already have both RH and Massacre as 5* and I was missing some Mercenaries for the last Nick Fury Week
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 2,164
    edited March 21
    Probably late 2016, but I spent time with a mate disputing Black Bolt’s usefulness (I found him pretty useless; mate used him on poison lanes).

    All three of my linked accounts then pulled 4* BB’s within a few days of each other. So, maybe not that happy a coincidence.

    Dr. Zola
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 1,686
    I'm not sure if this is considered a coincidence or not, but I recently pulled Symbiote Supreme from my Blade crystals. I took him to r4 unduped and was going to take a shot at a mystic gem from the intel store this month to dupe him. Well I ran through act 6 and who do I pull from my 5* crystal afterwards but Symbiote Supreme. So with him duped I pulled the trigger and took him to r5 just in time for the intel quest this week.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 1,686
    DrZola said:

    Probably late 2016, but I spent time with a mate disputing Black Bolt’s usefulness (I found him pretty useless; mate used him on poison lanes).

    All three of my linked accounts then pulled 4* BB’s within a few days of each other. So, maybe not that happy a coincidence.

    Dr. Zola

    This must have been after the BP days. I remember the days when AW was ridiculously hard and there was not a hope in the world of 100% exploring the whole map. I'd bring in a BP team with 3* BB and take down 500k+ health link noded bosses with Mags. Those were the good old days...
  • PunishmentPunishment Posts: 52
    I got punisher 2099 (5*) my second ,third and fifth, my bad.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 2,164
    Werewrym said:

    DrZola said:

    Probably late 2016, but I spent time with a mate disputing Black Bolt’s usefulness (I found him pretty useless; mate used him on poison lanes).

    All three of my linked accounts then pulled 4* BB’s within a few days of each other. So, maybe not that happy a coincidence.

    Dr. Zola

    This must have been after the BP days. I remember the days when AW was ridiculously hard and there was not a hope in the world of 100% exploring the whole map. I'd bring in a BP team with 3* BB and take down 500k+ health link noded bosses with Mags. Those were the good old days...
    I think so...been so long I forgot. I just disliked BB as a champ. Anyone who damaged himself from using a special seemed ridiculous.

    Dr. Zola
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 285
    DrZola said:

    Werewrym said:

    DrZola said:

    Probably late 2016, but I spent time with a mate disputing Black Bolt’s usefulness (I found him pretty useless; mate used him on poison lanes).

    All three of my linked accounts then pulled 4* BB’s within a few days of each other. So, maybe not that happy a coincidence.

    Dr. Zola

    This must have been after the BP days. I remember the days when AW was ridiculously hard and there was not a hope in the world of 100% exploring the whole map. I'd bring in a BP team with 3* BB and take down 500k+ health link noded bosses with Mags. Those were the good old days...
    I think so...been so long I forgot. I just disliked BB as a champ. Anyone who damaged himself from using a special seemed ridiculous.

    Dr. Zola
    Holy **** I remember that, the good old days. At the time, he did pretty decent damage. Too bad he had built in recoil lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 2,670
    My first 5* was IF...my first of two 5* dupes was IF...sigh....
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 2,853
    I pulled 6* Punisher 2099 from my first 10 cavalier crystals. This was right after completing Act 6 and pulling a 6* Void (I wanted to dupe him from the crystals and I had no duped 6*). I decided to get a few Odins to try and get another 6* and I was super lucky enough to finally get my 6* dupe. Of Punisher 2099.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 1,686
    V1PER1987 said:

    I pulled 6* Punisher 2099 from my first 10 cavalier crystals. This was right after completing Act 6 and pulling a 6* Void (I wanted to dupe him from the crystals and I had no duped 6*). I decided to get a few Odins to try and get another 6* and I was super lucky enough to finally get my 6* dupe. Of Punisher 2099.

    You’re in the wrong thread... I think this belongs in the “Unhappy Coincidences” thread.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 2,853
    Werewrym said:

    V1PER1987 said:

    I pulled 6* Punisher 2099 from my first 10 cavalier crystals. This was right after completing Act 6 and pulling a 6* Void (I wanted to dupe him from the crystals and I had no duped 6*). I decided to get a few Odins to try and get another 6* and I was super lucky enough to finally get my 6* dupe. Of Punisher 2099.

    You’re in the wrong thread... I think this belongs in the “Unhappy Coincidences” thread.
    Yeah but how mad can one person be getting 2 6* from ~50 crystals?
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 96
    best coincidence: i’ve opened 7 5* crystals so far (im only a midgame player:/), and 3 of them were storm. i thought that the 5* basic pool was large enough that i wouldn’t get the same champ 3 times out of 7, or even if i get trash champs at least i would get a diversity of them, but apparently not. everyone says it’s not easy to dupe 5*s especially not in the beginning, but well. a great start to my venture into 5* territory.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 15,589
    RNGesus has a sense of humor. LOL
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.