**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Breezing through this weeks intel quest.

HOLY TOOTING TONKA TRUCK. Rocking this weeks intel quest.
5* stark spidey
4* vemon max sig
4* miles
5* peter parker
4* electro

WAY TOO EASY.!!!

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    What's your strategy been for KP? That man has been giving me some long and intense fights.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    it took me 3 attempts to beat master, i just keep dexing building up poise charges with starky, baiting his special one, dodge the 3 attacks and do you 5 hit combo. special 2 does too much damage if blocked.. was a little bit of a pain but i just kept retrying the second i took a single hit. its a little tedious but effective
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

What's your strategy been for KP? That man has been giving me some long and intense fights.

Mine was to bait heavies and counter with my own much like you would with imiw.
    Alternatively evade the S1 and hit him with a heavy as he finishes it.

Heavies are boosted to +500% attack for both champions.
    I used a 5/50 venom the duck
    The_One said:

ẞlооd said:

Mine was to bait heavies and counter with my own much like you would with imiw.
    Alternatively evade the S1 and hit him with a heavy as he finishes it.

Heavies are boosted to +500% attack for both champions.
    I used a 5/50 venom the duck
    hahaah that seems a lot easier than what i was doing.. where were you an hour ago bro lol
  • Considering those as well, 5* r4 Starky, but everyone else basically only for Synergy. Would swapping in Vulture instead of OG Spiderman give much of an extra boost to Stark ?
    My OG Spiderman is 5/50, so I’d lose a little strength, but overall looks like maybe better without him ??

Considering those as well, 5* r4 Starky, but everyone else basically only for Synergy. Would swapping in Vulture instead of OG Spiderman give much of an extra boost to Stark ?
    My OG Spiderman is 5/50, so I’d lose a little strength, but overall looks like maybe better without him ??

Not too sure Broseph.. i only have a 2 star vulture.. dont get any synergys from him
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    4/40 Venom duped
    4/40 SG duped
    2/35 VP unduped
    2/35 GG unduped
    3/30 MM duped

You know when your one of your top 5 spider verse people is a 3/30 you are in for a rough time. On the other hand, I got a **** ton of practice in with SG.

(Am I allowed to tell people to get good since I’ve already done UC difficulty?)
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Considering those as well, 5* r4 Starky, but everyone else basically only for Synergy. Would swapping in Vulture instead of OG Spiderman give much of an extra boost to Stark ?

Vulture is way better. This is probably the best Spidey team. The exact team I use for farming as well. Vulture allows Spidey to have a higher rate of applying shocks, which outdamage any small attack boost from OG Spidey or anyone else.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I’ve breezed through all of it. This week I used venom the duck and Stark spidey. Others were just 3* synergies
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218

This is the exact team I had, but 5* awakened vulture and 4/40 starky