**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Looks like Wolverine healing is broken

What happened to wolverines regen? Before it was like 250+ per tick, for past couple of days it is 157 per tick. Can someone let me know the issue?

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    He has 2 types of regen
    Read the abilities
  • Deepak_ParmarDeepak_Parmar Member Posts: 6
    You got it confused here @Appleisgod . I guess you didn't get my question. So let me elaborate here, since on attacking opponent on full 3 bars of power meter wolvie tends to heal himself at the rate of 250+ per tick. But now on same scenario he wont go above 157. So why is this happening?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    No the numbers do vary. His sig Regen will be the one in the 200s and his normal Regen will be the lower amount. His normal Regen tends to trigger more often than the sig one so that's probably why you're seeing numbers in the 150s more than 200s.
    That means his signature regen is not working, as he is not showing any sign of regen above 200. Since last AQ on day 3 i found out this issue, till today he heals only 157, never above that since past 4 or 5 days.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    It does work just not as often as the other Regen. It's down to luck really, sometimes can get both together, sometimes they both trigger but on their own and sometimes you don't get any. But you get quite a lot of health back from the sig Regen so it seems reasonable to me with his other Regen too.
    Thanx though, what i really meant is in last AQ till day 2 he regens above 250, but on day 3 of AQ it suddenly goes to 157 fixed rate. This does not seems luck or i say unlucky to not get regen.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,747 ★★★★★
    Mine has always ben 157. And for the. Sig it is 308. So it works.
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Member Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    My Wolverine is also working just fine. @Deepak_Parmar guess you were just unlucky.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    What sig level to obtain those high regen?

• YodieYodie Member Posts: 67
    Jesus Reading some of these post wanna make me bash my head against a wall
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    After update 12.0, his sig was secretly nerfed. Is rare to activate now.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Member Posts: 358 ★★
    @Deepak_Parmar

Wolverine has two heals.

It looks as though you are proccing or activating his "minor" heal.

His "major" heal has less of a chance of activation, and as the days progress and enemy challenger rating increases, his chance to activate becomes less and less.
  • YodieYodie Member Posts: 67
    Here's how u don't have to worry about regen don't get hit
    Thanx guys for your views, now its working fine, i guess they fixed it :)