**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skip sp3

Should we be able to press a button to skip the 3rd special attack when we want to save time or just don’t like one?

Skip sp3 34 votes

Yep
55% 19 votes
Nope
44% 15 votes

Comments

• Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I have often wished for this during arena grinds.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    edited March 2019
    My thought exactly.
    Goose_81 said:

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    While I see the appeal in say when arena grinding or legends run, sp3s are supposed to have a animation. It's not worth removing/skipping it due to it however. I want to see my sp3s hurt the enemy. especially using Hyperions sp3 against himself >:). A sp3 is supposed to be a temporary pause in combat
    Well I’m not saying remove it, I do enjoy it at times myself. But being able to skip it IF you want to.
    Terra said:

While I see the appeal in say when arena grinding or legends run, sp3s are supposed to have a animation. It's not worth removing/skipping it due to it however. I want to see my sp3s hurt the enemy. especially using Hyperions sp3 against himself >:). A sp3 is supposed to be a temporary pause in combat

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I would be worried that if i pressed skip and the battle immediately restarts, that i wont be able to react in time to the opponent's next attack. At least by watching the sp3 animation you are given time to prepare to parry the next hit, etc.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

I would be worried that if i pressed skip and the battle immediately restarts, that i wont be able to react in time to the opponent's next attack. At least by watching the sp3 animation you are given time to prepare to parry the next hit, etc.

@MegaGalactic
    This fella makes a valid point, which I failed to do in my post
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Just for scarlet witch
    Feels like something that could be adjusted in the game. Same as you can pause the game whenever and then jump back in.

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    If you have to spam Sp3, sure. I really enjoy the specials but only use them if I get pushed to power or need to use it
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    Goose_81 said:

why are you doing sp3 in arenas?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Just not a skip funktion, but a fighttimer stop in AQ/AW as long as the animation runs.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111

Goose_81 said:

why are you doing sp3 in arenas?
    I am not, it is more so when I am prepared to tank the L3 from a Hype that just sits in the corner refusing to even attack. An option to skip would be nice instead of having to see his animation for the thousandth time.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Its about skill and learning when to use specials , special 3 is always a bit junk for damage but the opponant can not block it, with a sp2 or sp1 they are evadeable and blockable (most the time) so its good the way it is just plan to use at certain times of power bar 👍🏼
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    I’d like to see a skippable special 3, but unfortunately it’s quite far down the list. I think this would be useful, but not enough to justify implementing it while the game already is struggling with the current issues. Nice suggestion though, It’s someyhing I didn't realise I wanted till now
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I really think that sp3 animations should be skipped automatically in AQ and AW. Just can't think of a way to synergise that with those 5- and 6- star bonus sp3 damage minigame...
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Developers did invest a lot of work into the animation of the SP3's to make them entertaining to watch. It feels disrespectful towards their craft if you could just skip it.

But sometimes I do wish I could lock my sp3, so that I can chain a sp2 and a sp1 after each other.