**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ has the most devastating special 2

2»

Comments

• spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

Bishop’s sp2 hits incredibly hard if you have 20+ charges.

Finally someone gives Bishop some love
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    CAIW without a doubt
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

https://youtu.be/6nz4bmDOoTs Purple Alien made a video where his domino’s special 2 (crit bleeds + hit damage) did over 500k. No further discussion is needed.

Not consistently though. 1/50 times domino has the strongest sp2
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Starlord with a 400 combo is pretty beefy. Also, Loki doing 7% of LoL champions health was gnarly.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Disregarding the top champs previously mentioned, I feel Bishop is up there but not really talked about. I mean against any skill he can get his charges fast. He can output some serious damage with a sp2 with around 45-50 charges. I r3ed my 5* of him on my main. No regrets
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cap IW, 100k sp2 little ramp up and easy enough to do
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185

Proxima Midnight is technically the strongest champ in the game.

Only if you get those missions completed
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    There are a lot of ones that are good

Caiw
    Domino
    Corvus
    Ghost
    SW
    Gamora
    Storm
    Hyperion
    Crossbones sometimes
    Star Lord
    Rocket
    Proxima

And some others
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    my 4/55 domino regularly gets 50k+ total damage and then could be another 50k+ for bleed damage
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Cap IW -- Duh
    Hes cracked 98k off single source and its easy to garner
  • liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    edited March 2019
    in my roster, my 550 4star cap america infinity war (unawakend and without any synergies) special 2 has been critting at 24,000 lately (against mystic champs only, but still. non mystic champs it tends to be between 14 and 21k, an unblocked non-crit tends to be about 6100); only 1 hit but out of my champs it's definitely the highest single crit i've yet seen.

i do think Proxima's is the most powerful, but it requires completing her missions; currently ranking her up for the future, I have a feeling she will be my next rank 5 4star.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kingpins gives me hell
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/6nz4bmDOoTs Purple Alien made a video where his domino’s special 2 (crit bleeds + hit damage) did over 500k. No further discussion is needed.

He could have done 3 if he was below 50% health and had courage mastery maxed
  • boss6390boss6390 Posts: 35
    Proxima wins. Dare anyone to challenge it.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Ghost
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Ghost easy 150k damage