**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormammu color problems

Dormammu stays like this in the fights, only becomes clear when it is in a linked node.

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Honestly that does make him look really cool, darker and scarier than his normal color scheme.
  • Options
    Both Dormy, and especially VOID, fighting on that background scene that is underground red lava (or whatever) is VERY DIFFICULT to see that character while fighting against him. Please change.
  • Options
    Hi there!

Can you please tell us what device and OS you're playing on? Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    Thanks. IPad 6th Gen, iOS 11.4.1, with iPad screen Brightness at approx 40-45% of max (brightness is not an issue for other things) . Fighting against Void, on the battle scene which is dark red in color (looks like underground, sorry don’t know the background scene name). It is hard to see Void's movements since he and the scene are very similar color.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Edgy Dorm looks cool af
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    This happened on my old tablet to but he also didn't have flames, it looked like a flying orange marshmello.
  • Options
    I play on an android device
  • Options

Hi there!

Can you please tell us what device and OS you're playing on? Thank you in advance!

• Options

I need to know the device model/type and what OS version you're playing on. Please and thank you.
  • Options

Hi there!

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy win2, android version 5.0.2
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious , in addition to Dormy and Void, other dark color defenders such as Symbiote Supreme (just had a fight against him) and also probably Morningstar and Voodoo.

It is when fighting on background scene that is underground, has the big skull with lava coming out of eye sockets, and is otherwise way too dark and similar in color to those above mentioned heroes to fully see them perform their moves sometimes.

Perhaps you could just add an exclusion check in the code when game decides which fight background it will use, to just avoid that background when any of those certain characters are one of the fighters (either attacker -or- defender). Thanks.