**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 4 Chapter 4 100% or Uncollected?

Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
About to wrap up 100% Act 4 Chapter 3 and trying to decide if I should move on to Chapter 4 so I can awaken my Void or jump into trying to reach Uncollected (I have completed 5.1.1)

My main questing team is (all unawakened unless Sig is mentioned): 4*R5 Symbiote Supreme, 4*R5 Void, 4*R5 Vision AOU (Sig 13), 5*R2 Gwenpool, 5*R5 Corvus (Level 23 - need Cosmic ISO)

Additionally I have a 5*R2 Omega Red (soon to be R3 but no Mutant ISO), 4*R4 Dr. Voodoo (sig 40), 4*R4 Wasp (Sig 20), 4*R4 Thor Rag (Sig 21), 4*R4 Loki (Sig 23), 4*R4 Hela, 4*R4 Hulk Rag, 4*R4 Sentinel, 4*R3 Spider Gwen (Sig 20), and 4*R3 Domino, Gwenpool, Gamora, She-Hulk, Wolverine and 4*R1 recently pulled Venom the Duck, Emma Frost and Iceman

Of the other champions I have, which do you think would be best for reaching uncollected?

Act 4 Chapter 4 100% or Uncollected? 15 votes

Act 4 Chapter 4
26%
Animejay70Miss_Bee09HuntspyjTomtom1979 4 votes
Go for Uncollected
73%
TerraDuke_SilverWarriorDog06BowTieJohnHerrPopopBatsiiClatoniusMr_EPerceptronDominic518Altra_Volf 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Go for Uncollected
    Uncollected has better rewards (GMCs,new daily crystal,new 4 hour crystal)
  • Options
    Yep that's the push... which of my champs would be best for act 5? Omega Red will probably be my next to upgrade but I am still trying to get used to playing him
  • Options
    ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Go for Uncollected
    Depends on whether you are prepared or not.If unable, do Act 4 first then get the resources to rank up champs
  • Options
    ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Go for Uncollected
    Getting certain masteries is recommended
  • Options
    Which masteries do you think? Currently have

Offense - 1 Strength/Greater Strength, 3 Pierce, 3 Courage, 1 Lesser Precision/Lesser Cruelty, 5 Precision/Cruelty, 1 Despair, 2 Deep Wounds and 1 Assassin

Defense - 1 Vitality/Greater Vitality, 3 Salve/Recovery, 4 Block Proficiency, 1 Perfect Block, 2 Stand your Ground, 3 Willpower and 3 Coagulate

Proficiencies - 3 Parry, 5 Limber, 1 Dexterity

Currently Level 57... was thinking of putting my next into mystic dispersion