**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red Cyclops [Closed]

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Any information when red cyclops will be fixed kabam?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    what is wrong with him?
  • Options
    His signature does not work? After 15 hits combo his beam should do high damage even with blocking, but it does not. Kabam refuses to acknowledge or address this topic? The moderators only address spam or bad behavior but this is absolutely a disgrace that an basic champ like him is bugged just like 5 star UC.
  • Options
    I completely dont understand why we cannot get an answer, we are paying customers and if you keep treating us like this you will lose your customers kabam!
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Stop being a paying customer then. If the company sees that you are not spending you should at least get a response that's my advice. Where do you use cyclops that extensively anyway?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    He is my top champ level 70. I worked very hard putting stones on him! I am a spending customer! But regardless if I am or not if a champ is bug it must be fixed. I use him for AW defense and for LOL synergy team.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with Cyclops' signature ability. There is another thread here addressing the same issue, so I'm going to go ahead and close this one. Please refer to the other thread for any updates about this issue. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.