**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your recent good pulls here

Comments

• Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Recently
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Last two 5* before this I duped Doc Oc then Ghost.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

• 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★

Civil Warrior was my third but other than that my 5* pulls have been awesome.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Haven’t had a good pull in about three months. Same garbage time and time again.
  • nachoninja138nachoninja138 Posts: 11

Good luck tonight
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Bit late but pulled 4* Hype, Corvus and AA in the span of a week.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

Unfortunately he won't be ranked up for some time as I already have Emma at r4 and a 5/50 iceman so I am gonna focus on my ST for now but he will definitely be ranked up eventually
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    1* Collossus. Already got him maxed out and ready for RoL Winter Soldier
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191

• benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Got this yesterday
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Third 5* is a sentinel. Not that bad I suppose.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Got this yesterday

That’s wild getting a dupe on her already. I pulled a 4* Namor so I was cool on those crystals
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

• CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★

From phc.

From battle chips.

3 mutants in a row, Iceman, Emma and OR.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Pulled 5* Killmonger yesterday, already have him as a maxed 4* but I'll still take him up to 3/45.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    back-to-back-to-back

i’ve wanted a jane foster thor for a while and have been needing to awaken my sinister, that also takes my void to sig 99. all from premiums.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226

• xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267