**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New store offers!!!! Kabam just wow

Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★

Never ceases to amaze me how your team can ask for nearly 300 bucks worth of units for about a 1/3 of a catalyst. The audacity is truly mind blowing. SMH

Hard no thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Some people don't know that the value escalates ...

Buy 1 or 2 of those, and that's it. People that don't care about how much they spend in the game can afford more than that easily.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

It's funny cause wasnt the act 6 offer like 400 dollars for 2 full?

Random
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Value up to 5 is not bad, 4500 frags for 600 so units. Probably best unit value we’ve seen from T5B.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Gamer said:

Drooped2 said:

It's funny cause wasnt the act 6 offer like 400 dollars for 2 full?

Random
    True but it was still 2 basic value in a way does random really drop the price that much
    Wild also said this is way to much. If u wont the 5 of them the prize is okay and if u clouse to a rank5 it worth it but if not not worth it
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    These "featured" items are way more expensive than just using Glory.
  • Options
    stakstak Posts: 88

Value up to 5 is not bad, 4500 frags for 600 so units. Probably best unit value we’ve seen from T5B.

That's about $200 for one catalyst. Still overpriced.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I just think it's funny they are gonna sell us 4 star shards and 5 star shards...doesn't get sny clearer than that!
  • Options

stak said:

That's about $200 for one catalyst. Still overpriced.

Even up to about 8 or 9 levels is not really bad yet, after that it really goes up.
    And it's not equivalent to $200. if you don't buy Units anymore then it's really like 0 real cost to you.
    I'll probably be spreading them out across T5Basic, T2Alpha, and 6* shards (Uncollected offers).
  • Options
    I grind S well but if you were here before "the great garbage dump" when they quickly added them more and more each month that we were all going to regret it! And those of us a tier down from the top do...now especially...but everyone was demanding they rush putting Blade in the basic...so i said back then..."we need to ask them to stop" "we should be careful what we wish for!" And i went on theough a number of posts to predict this day! When they would be selling awakening packages and 5 star shards...and look friends! Look where we are!
  • Options
    Now we can go from 0 to 99...
  • Options
    Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    I look at this as more if a top up. If you are a few frags from a full T4 or even T3 u can spend a few units to finish it. If u need it get it, if not its a simple pass
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Mqc19 said:

Never ceases to amaze me how your team can ask for nearly 300 bucks worth of units for about a 1/3 of a catalyst. The audacity is truly mind blowing. SMH

Yes, anyone that's willing to spend three hundred dollars should get a button that spits out 6* champions every time you press it.

I'm continuously amazed by how many people actually deliberately or accidentally demand that Kabam make the game more pay to win. Spending money should offer an advantage, or no one would spend and the game would go out of business. But it should offer the smallest possible advantage that people are still willing to throw cash at so everyone else can continue to play the game without having to worry about being left even farther behind.

Its fantastic that people are willing to spend so much on so little. If Kabam could make most of the offers even worse and people were still willing to spend money on them, that would be even better. It would put the free to play players and the spenders on an even more even ground. The ground will never be perfectly even, because spenders must get something out of it, but the less they get, the more players are competing on game play than spending. That's what I explicitly want to have happen, and I do in fact sometimes spend money.
  • Options
    Sorry, but i put the blame on the first and orginal legends. They set the prices for all of us and the direction the game took. When kabam realized there was an advantage to withholding restores and revives from us and selling them instead they started disappearing as drops...the entire thing led to rediculous pricing on everything because revives and restores were the least of things we needed and we bought em! Then the bottomless overflow disappeared, things began being shattered starting with the 4 star shard then moving backward to the phc then anything and everything for sale in multie mini sections...starting to really rediculous with the 5s and 6s...and still trying to sell us 4s!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    I bought twice T4BC for a total of 11 units. Never think that I would do it. :D
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Sorry, but i put the blame on the first and orginal legends. They set the prices for all of us and the direction the game took. When kabam realized there was an advantage to withholding restores and revives from us and selling them instead they started disappearing as drops...the entire thing led to rediculous pricing on everything because revives and restores were the least of things we needed and we bought em! Then the bottomless overflow disappeared, things began being shattered starting with the 4 star shard then moving backward to the phc then anything and everything for sale in multie mini sections...starting to really rediculous with the 5s and 6s...and still trying to sell us 4s!

So you are blaming this on capitalism and the free market?
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Is this a wow
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Wow good or wow bad. And yea thanks for a great post
  • Options
    DarthHaas said:

Wow good or wow bad. And yea thanks for a great post

he didnt like it because he is very short sighted. It is trying to buy the max, and was not taking into account that the price scales just like with glory based on the number you buy. If you buy one or two it is a great deal, if you buy 10 it may be crappy.
  • Options
    MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    What's worse on this is that for basically 30 units, I can get more T5 Basic shards than the rewards for an entire 6 week Alliance War Season.

Now THAT is messed up.
  • Options
    Myradral said:

What's worse on this is that for basically 30 units, I can get more T5 Basic shards than the rewards for an entire 6 week Alliance War Season.

Now THAT is messed up.

1) alliance war is 4 weeks
    2) you can get way more t5bc then you are claiming from war.
  • Options
    Additionally, the phc have been remixed to give us fewer 4 star shards...been saying it for weeks and they are selling them back with 4s going "out of fashion! But here is a little proof!