**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Brave and the Boulder synergy change?

Has anyone noticed that the synergy for the thing ( the brave and the boulder) has been changed from its original version? On the champion spotlight it reads that a fury will be granted after the first hit of the special 1, but in game it says the fury will be applied after the last hit of the special 2.

There is no way to say for certain that this is a Nerf, but placing the synergy on the sp2 seems to be a decrease in potential uptime and damage on a damage focused synergy.

Comments

• imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    @Quixotic

Interesting, I did a little looking at it and one of these was taken from a 5* duel target back in January (01/11 to be exact) and one of these was taken from my 3* right now. It is different. I wonder if the change is per the star level....

• HugeBeanHugeBean Posts: 23
    My 3*, 4* and 5* Things all state last hit of SP2 for that synergy. Also only two [?] champs are listed. It definitely has changed. The official Thing Spotlight thread specifies 1st hit of SP1.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/116721/champion-spotlight-thing/p1

Seems like a Nerf, although only requiring 3 champs instead of all 4 is a buff.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    AlexG29 said:

Can't be true they don't do these types of things they've stated many times. So there's no way it can be true

Kabam would say "Fake news".

where it means what has been reported is true, not particularly flattering, and the subject would like it to go away and for everyone to stop talking about it