And the Worst 5 star Roster goes to......

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    My first r4 was venompool. because 15 champs in, I had no one else worth it. Red cyc was a runner up option.

If I was playing that roster, and the availability of resources nowadays, I'd r4 mordo, elektra, or heimdall. Hell I might be r4 heimdall anyway with my roster.

That roster is not great. But far from the worst, imo

• angelocrtzangelocrtz Member Posts: 100 โ˜…
    someone don't know the greatness that heimdell brings to the table with his cheat deaths and what not
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Member Posts: 3,474 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    How is Heimdall not a good pull. Please explain. This coming from a summoner with a 4/55 at sig 171 and an unawakened 6* I use ALL THE TIME.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Member Posts: 459 โ˜…โ˜…
    Heimdall is a great pull. And mordo is massively underrated offensively.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Lmao it doesnโ€™t matter whoโ€™s God tier and whoโ€™s not. It all matter on how you play the champ.

Dude its hard to not have even 1 good 5 star champ
    Heimdall Mordo Elektra Yellow Jacket are all good. They are certainly not great but they are good and I guarantee there is someone out there with a worse 5* roster.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Member Posts: 1,776 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    yeah dude at lvl 50 you're doing quite alright. focus on clearing the content with 4*'s. it's a cheaper investment yet still and can get you all the way through act 5. there's so much to do in the game, that all you really need to be focusing on is roster growth.

the biggest mistake you can make is ranking up a poor 5* early on. so don't be tempted to rank any of them up. even mordo.
  • ShepherdShepherd Member Posts: 6 โ˜…
    edited March 2019
    Bro I have ant man spider man classic IMIW mephisto and crossbones all 5* and they all get the job done try using them more and figure out how to use them it took 4yrs to dup my 4*ghostrider so dont complain about what 5* you have. And just today got 4* Corvus im so stoked to Hopefully to be uncollected soon.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

If anyone needs to feel good about their five star roster all they need to do is look at mine.

Joking? Because that's a great roster for how few 5* champs you have. 3/5 great champs (Iceman, Spider-Gwen, and Luke Cage).
    I meant for how many I have. I know especially after the buff SpiderGwen is great and did some research to know Luke Cage has value and I already know first hand Iceman is really good. I just wish I had more, but working on that.
  • cx23433cx23433 Member Posts: 465 โ˜…โ˜…
    Spurgeo14 said:

Lmao it doesnโ€™t matter whoโ€™s God tier and whoโ€™s not. It all matter on how you play the champ.

Stop trolling
    Stop trolling
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Member Posts: 185 โ˜…
    Expanding your roster is good!!
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Member Posts: 542 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Come back when you have some 20-30 champs
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Member Posts: 438 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

If anyone needs to feel good about their five star roster all they need to do is look at mine.

Is this supposed to be a joke?

What???

That's 3 really really good and useful Champs.

Is this supposed to be a joke?

What???

That's 3 really really good and useful Champs.

As I stated earlier, my knock at my roster was due to the size of it and me being a level 58 player. I did watch Seantin's ranking video and noticed I only have two Meme Tier characters out of my five 5*s. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.
  • GAMER1302GAMER1302 Member Posts: 7 โ˜…
    Guys I have been playing this for 4 yrs... OK I am a casual gamer but still.... This is my five star Roster so if anyone has any reasons to complain it's me.....

GAMER1302 said:

Guys I have been playing this for 4 yrs... OK I am a casual gamer but still.... This is my five star Roster so if anyone has any reasons to complain it's me.....

Well, at least the good news it can only get better unless Colossus is your next pull or Deadpool X-Force. Believe I have about 4K 5* shards and hoping I don't pull either of those champions next.
  • GAMER1302GAMER1302 Member Posts: 7 โ˜…
    I am surviving because of taskmaster hela and hood
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    GAMER1302 said:

Literally the only useless one there is falcon and maybe unduped Taskmaster
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Member Posts: 4,492 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Mordo, heimdall and elektra are solid champs
  • CanarioCanario Member Posts: 167 โ˜…
    Iv destroyed most content with my 5*,R4 YJ
  • BarathKUBarathKU Member Posts: 26 โ˜…
    How abt this? Last pull was ghost

But first pull was colossus.. i stopped playing game for a minth after the pull lol
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Member Posts: 1,008 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

btw, this is Seatin's roster, look at the 5* Champs he got.

Seatin always gets what he wants
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Member Posts: 1,008 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Also I'd be happy to have a 5* Heimdall
  • DeltronsDeltrons Member Posts: 14 โ˜…
    Hooray
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Deltrons said:

Hooray

Crossbones it top champ for Thorns modes, BP is one of the greatest bleeders in the game (good synergies too), Vulture has great synergies, is incinerate-immune and incinerates as well, Kingpin has a huge health pool, he has DOT that NOONE in the battlefield is immune to with 45% AAR, and even Jane Foster can be occasionally useful.

Learn your champs people. Do what you can out of them.

Besides, even if you were given top / God-tier champs in every single pull you made, you would all be back in here complaining for the lack of rank-up materials. If you had the rank-up materials, you would be complaining abou the lack of gold. Etc... This is how the game is (very cleverly...) designed. There are no shortcuts.