**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick fury recon final boss

Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
Does anyone know how to fully evade nick fury’s sp1. He’s fully unblockable under 25% health and there’s an sp1 lock, so I want a way to take him down without having to constantly revive

Comments

• Options
    XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 98
    Not sure... thought about bringing vision to power control him and then just intercepting his attacks
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Some champions require double dash back, others require triple dash back, and others just don't work
  • Options
    This is a tough boss, not sure how to properly evade 1st, but my issue is the glitchy lag at beginning of the fight that ate 2 of my revives, made it impossible to evade. Not the only one in my alliance with same issues.
  • Options
    Son_of_OdinSon_of_Odin Posts: 50
    Dorky Diggity Dave shows how to fully evade Fury's sp1, sp2 in his "How to Fight Nick Fury like a Ninja" video tutorial. Hes got timing ques so you kno exactly when to swipe back.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Lrrrr said:

kabam money grab, is it a coincidence that we all got units the day before this **** dropped. Double unblockable finally? Really, technically the first bar of power isn’t even the real Fury, just a decoy, why does the decoy get the benefit of the node?

Since the quest had already been made, and the units were from something completely unrelated and had nothing to do with the team that designed the quest some time ago, I am guessing that yes, it is a coincidence lol.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I've only fully evaded his S1 once. I usually evade the first projectile, then start blocking. About halfway through the rain of fire, you can dash back and evade half of it at least.
  • Options
    LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★

Since the quest had already been made, and the units were from something completely unrelated and had nothing to do with the team that designed the quest some time ago, I am guessing that yes, it is a coincidence lol.

I know, just starting conspiracies, lol. Besides, i know kabam would never give freely the resources necessary to overcome their bs.
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Used domino and the unblockable did not proc 3 of the 4 times I fought him
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    The 1 time it did I died and revived and just intercepted
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I can't tell how but I can tell that evading nick fury's sp1 is possible. Managed it few times while exploring uncollected, it's something like when that barrage starts you evade first part of it on time and then swipe like crazy
  • Options
    InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    I did it only once in Master (evade it), but the rest I just had to either try or take it like a champ but it was easy. Like someone said the fights are easy and just use all five champs to take him down.
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★

This is the most bs fight ever created....an ublockable node on top of already unblockable. ??This fight is not at all skill based. Special 1 is unblockable..and a complete cash grab. Unless you have a stacked domino or something not happening..this is only for the whales and the big accounts. Such badly planned out boss .

I finished it. With no revives. And I’m hardly a whale. What champs do you have available to use?
  • Options
    I’m just salty because I have to go through it with 4* champs.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Make sure to do the health trick on NF after killing LMD.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

This is the most bs fight ever created.

Not even on my top ten list of difficult fights. Might not even be on my top ten list of difficult uncollected monthly map fights. Unblockable Guillotine still number one.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Not even on my top ten list of difficult fights. Might not even be on my top ten list of difficult uncollected monthly map fights. Unblockable Guillotine still number one.
    I loved the infinity Thanos fight but I thought it was much harder than Guilly. Guilly didn't give me much trouble though.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

I loved the infinity Thanos fight but I thought it was much harder than Guilly. Guilly didn't give me much trouble though.
    I make an exception for Uncollected Thanos because of the special circumstances of that fight. He was harder, but you could just keep going in and fighting just him (or at least, both of him). The fact that you could get a lot of almost free practice on him makes that fight sort of a one of a kind in terms of difficulty in my opinion. Definitely the best designed fight in the game in terms of interesting challenge.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

This is the most bs fight ever created....an ublockable node on top of already unblockable. ??This fight is not at all skill based. Special 1 is unblockable..and a complete cash grab. Unless you have a stacked domino or something not happening..this is only for the whales and the big accounts. Such badly planned out boss .

L1 is not always unblockable
  • Options
    jayb8008jayb8008 Posts: 76
    Hamin said:

@Hamin can you elaborate please? What is the health trick?
  • Options
    Finally got full exploration. Spent way more units than I planned though. 1st run spent a few hundred, 2nd run I ran out of units so I had to restart until I got really lucky with domino
  • Options
    Tip for anybody with domino and masacre: If you have domino, push Nick just below the sp1 and parry. Then do a 3 combo, 5 combo, and sp1. That should push him to his sp2. If he’s stun immune or unblockable, you just have to pray that you can intercept properly and/or he doesn’t throw the sp1 (especially if he’s unblockable. Dorky Dave can dexterity the sp1, but us mere mortals aren’t good enough to do that)
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    jayb8008 said:

Hamin said:

Kill the LMD and then quit the fight before he heals all the way back up. Go back in to the fight and finish him off. Corny.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I one-shot him with a 4/55 Sabretooth. I tried to avoid him getting an SP1 when I could by pushing him to an SP2. Also, take advantage of backdraft intercepts while he's unblockable. I also tried to have an SP2 ready when he was about 25% health so I could skip that first unblockable stage. Other than that, just hope he doesn't SP1 while unblockable..
  • Options

jayb8008 said:

Hamin said:

Kill the LMD and then quit the fight before he heals all the way back up. Go back in to the fight and finish him off. Corny.
    I am so salty about that (assuming it works). So much time and effort that could have been avoided...
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Drooped2 said:

Dave's video shows the evade well

https://youtu.be/1i5-WkKifgs think that's the right one

In that video he takes block damage from the very first hit so if you’re fighting NF and he’s unblockable it doesn’t help.