**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken Corvus or The Champion

I just pulled a cosmic awakening gem. This is my second gem. I'm holding one for Medusa so I can use this one on either Corvus or The Champion. Any advice?

Awaken Corvus or The Champion 88 votes

Corvus
57%
ArcDeAngelusdanielmathBrainimpacteraiktow4uRaganatorTheManMythLegendTendersquadIron_DeceiverTerraSolrac_2mihJim0172NoıreCoBfan1987Suvenduusername7312Greifmaster911Sixshot1CliffordcanSpiderCools 51 votes
The Champion
22%
sfu_koraxSpity68CristalmanWhiteMannebBlackSaChiLt_Magnum_1A l p h aAhitlawJohnLocke117Wicket329ChampioncriticHerrPopopWebheadUnltdKickNatherina_Chaos_Rehan010_Savage_EvisceratorBoilingsi_si 20 votes
Save it for someone else
19%
CrkwestFrostyRotellyMr9buttersSavio444WrathfulRavenHammerbro_64V1PER1987FhfjghhggggjfhfjgC4ptainJoBoB1982GeorgiaDawgkubricknolanFlintTheSavageTotalMonster109The_Watcher 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Corvus
    If this is a 4* then go Corvus.
  • Options
    WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Save it for someone else
    Save it for Hyperion. Corvus dupe isn’t a game changer. Meanwhile, Hyps sig allows him to stack up crazy amounts of furies.
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Corvus
    voted corvus, champion over rated and only good for one thing, even then he gets destroyed by a few half ranked mystics.
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Corvus
    they are five stars people, pbeadle is in same alliance as me.
  • Options
    pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76

Thanks! And yeah I should've clarified: all 5 stars. And I already have an awakened 5/65 Hyperion. Champs I'd hold for would be VtD, PM, Carnage or Gamora.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Save it for someone else
    Hold for medusa
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Save it for someone else
    pbeadle said:

Thanks! And yeah I should've clarified: all 5 stars. And I already have an awakened 5/65 Hyperion. Champs I'd hold for would be VtD, PM, Carnage or Gamora.
    I would hold it for some of those folks
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    The Champion
    The Champion. I have a teammate of mine that uses him on defense. He is a migrane.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Corvus

The Champion. I have a teammate of mine that uses him on defense. He is a migrane.

Lots of mystics run him over on any decent node
  • Options
    MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Corvus
    I awakened my 5/65 CG yesterday and he’s the key to Cavalier. Btw, my account is only 9 1/2 months old.