**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ever had a worse pull than this?

So I saved up for several months and dropped a whopping 90,000 shards on Iceman crystals. Six pulls and I got absolute garbage. No featured sub pool. No champ that I could awaken with my mutant or skill gem other than Magneto (ugh!!!). No champ worth ranking to R3 let alone R4. So disappointed. I know Kabam doesn't owe me a 5* Iceman but that is pretty discouraging. Thinking that one may have pushed me into retirement.

Comments

• Options
    CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    I should also note that I went 0 for 3 on Dormammu as well.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Out of curiosity, who did you get?
  • Options
    SIM, CM, Lady Thor, Magneto, all unduped. SL x2 (previously duped at 70 already)
  • Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    The sub-featured pool actually has a slimmer chance of rewarding than the featured champ
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Wow! Thanks for posting. That many shards should get you a sub featured at least. This will discourage me from wasting. Only tried once and pulled Antman. If these are the odds I'll skip the back shots and keep duping my Hulk. Kabammed!
  • Options
    TnkillerTnkiller Posts: 19
    That sucks I pulled ice man back to back with 2 crystals!
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    A dude in my alliance dropped 105k and didn't get him and had worse pulls than you outside of a cable
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    I went 0 for 6 on AA....i was 0 for 18 heading into Iceman. I got him on the second try. I am now 1 for 20.
  • Options
    Ouch, sorry to hear there may actually be some worse ones. Brutal guys.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I hit 1/3
    Went for carnage x2
    And AA X1

I got carnage/BP/BP CW.

Wish I hadn't have gotten Carnage now...
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    edited July 2017
    On a side note i am not yet at that level to try a featured 5 star, my first basic 5 star pull was Magik, and after 5 more 5 star openings i m stil hoping to dupe her........5 star pulls suck...lol..but thats how the game works i think..u dont get a champ u want u move on..try again and again and again....
  • Options
    Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67
    On a side note i am not yet at that level to try a featured 5 star, my first basic 5 star pull was Magik, and after 5 more 5 star openings i m stil hoping to dupe her........5 star pulls suck...lol..but thats how the game works i think..u dont get a champ u want u move on..try again and again and again....

It might push players to retirement soon until unless more 5* shards availability sooner.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

I've opened 9 5*s (3 featured) and have 0 dupes so far so you might have to wait a while on those dupes lol.
    I can't complain too much though as I did get iceman.
  • Options
    Darling91Darling91 Posts: 17
    I opened one hoping to dupe my carnage but instead got iceman lmao :neutral:
  • Options
    TrinadsTrinads Posts: 18
    It's hard to sympathise with you duping SL again when I've just pulled HB
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    They really need to implement a policy where the odds increase with the # of crystal you open at a time, especially with the featured 5* & 4* crystals. This will help Kabam and the players.
  • Options
    Ed2727Ed2727 Posts: 19
    I've had better pulls for 5* than 4* by a long shot strangely

Duped SL, HE, and Spidey... I have opened up my wallet recently
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Ouch, I'm sorry man. Can't imagine what my reaction would be so I won't give you **** lol. Hope the next pull is in your favor
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I've had much worse pulls than that. Those are mostly decent or great champ. You just didn't get what you wanted. That's pretty much all of us.
  • Options
    j00mBAj00mBA Posts: 24
    Bad luck mate! 90K mustve taken ages (and a lot of efforts, money and patience)
    Hope your next pull is fantastic!
  • Options
    RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    I had only 3 5* crystals. First Rhino, second BP, third - BP again. BP isn't bad, but I'd be happy to have another 5* instead.
  • Options
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I've had much worse pulls than that. Those are mostly decent or great champ. You just didn't get what you wanted. That's pretty much all of us.

Dude. If you think those are great champs you are clearly new to the game or misinformed. Obviously SL is good but he was already duped and a 40 sig increase is not worth 30k shards. The others are mediocre at best and I would not R4 any of them, especially unduped.
  • Options
    Trinads wrote: »
    It's hard to sympathise with you duping SL again when I've just pulled HB

Haha hard to argue with that. I don't think I would have much sympathy either. Any sympathy that it was 90k and nothing I can take to R4? ;)
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Disappointing pulls exist because there are too many garbage champs. buff champs, pull champs equals happy face/ semi-happy face instead of WTF face.

Although lots of people would kill for those SLs, but yeah I understand the disappointmoint with duping him again.
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Honestly this is problem, lots of guys will give you the "to bad so sad" story but when your desperately trying to find a decent 5* champ to r4 and strike out that badly it's pretty demoralizing. Hope you have some better fortune in the future.
  • Options
    cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    At least you didn't get Hulkbuster :(fiqz4asfn1yc.png
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I struck out. My 5* dupes were Ronan, IM, and cyclops. I had a gem for iceman but missed him. Duped drax and pulled sl were great for not getting him though. Still don't have a dupe for rank 4
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    edited August 2017
    I feel your pain. Don't let others tell you not to feel bad. Feel bad. But then move on.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Cheyneed wrote: »
    SIM, CM, Lady Thor, Magneto, all unduped. SL x2 (previously duped at 70 already)

I might be the only one who feels this way, but Lady Thor is actually strong. She can stun lock an opponent who has a shock on them and can stagger opponents to stop them from receiving buffs. Once she's awakened she auto crits every hit on an opponent who is stunned. She's really underrated.

Magneto is not terribad either, he can reduce metal enemies ability accuracy, survive specials, and does energy damage on his basic attacks. He has some utility.