**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

22.1 Discussion Thread [Version 21.1.1 Available Now]

Comments

• ByEc3lByEc3l Posts: 17
    Samsung note fan edition android 9 laggy and champions moving slowly than before
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Overall enjoying April.
  • Ace_03 said:

Mqc19 said:

Would of loved to see some additional information posted on new variant - rewards and what not.

Also, when should we expect to see some additional champion reworks! Everyone is asking and no one is getting clarity. How about rework calendar? Only fair in order for people plan resource/reward use from completing things like ‘variant’. Simple ask! Please and thank you

That'll be coming next week! Don't worry, we won't leave you in the dark too long.
    Will back issues come next week, or the week after? The boss rush is available until the 17th of April, would that be the start on the back issue? I'm asking because I figured Variant would be available a week after the event quest, like last November, I would like to know just so I can stockpile resources and items please.

You also wrote that detailed information would come next week, last week, 2 days left, would really appreciate the detailed post please.

It'll be coming next week, but we'll have more information for you guys on that soon!
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    The one thing I am really getting tired of, which happens mostly in monthly quests and especially against the new champs added.......is when they all act like they can Wasp heavy stun. Almost every time opponents charge/throw a heavy, my champ acts like he is stunned and can't do anything but take the hit to the face.
  • Mlee1829Mlee1829 Posts: 75
    Ace_03 said:

Mqc19 said:

Would of loved to see some additional information posted on new variant - rewards and what not.

Also, when should we expect to see some additional champion reworks! Everyone is asking and no one is getting clarity. How about rework calendar? Only fair in order for people plan resource/reward use from completing things like ‘variant’. Simple ask! Please and thank you

That'll be coming next week! Don't worry, we won't leave you in the dark too long.
    Will back issues come next week, or the week after? The boss rush is available until the 17th of April, would that be the start on the back issue? I'm asking because I figured Variant would be available a week after the event quest, like last November, I would like to know just so I can stockpile resources and items please.

You also wrote that detailed information would come next week, last week, 2 days left, would really appreciate the detailed post please.
    They don't want you hoarding things. Apparently it's unhealthy for the game according to Kabam.
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    Is the Nightcrawler issue going to get fixed?
  • JohniaparaJohniapara Posts: 13
    I still do not understand whether errors with slowing down animations and fps will be corrected or not, there is no hope ?
  • Rayz35Rayz35 Posts: 16
    It's 4 Days in.. When is the so called "hotfix" coming..?? Getting no real gameplay in. Doing auto fights most of the time :(
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere, but it's so bothersome, that I was actually moved to jump on the forums for the first time about it.

It's a rather obvious new "bug" ( ;) ) where countering and intercepting into combos, and specials are now hitting air, and being magically comboed again. Before, if you timed it properly, you countered their attempt at a heavy or special.

Now, it appears they're impervious/immune to counters. I've seen this with several champs, so not sure if it's wholesale or a handful of bad actors, but it's funny how it's "accidentally" going in the favor of the AI.

Part of this release was an update to make timing more consistent between devices. In other words they messed with the timing so that a brand new device which should be performing extremely well now performs like it is a 3 year old device suffering from memory leaks.
  • imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    Seems this update on android is really buggy.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    It’s a super FeelsBadMan moment when you can’t play Alliance Wars properly because of the lag and performance issues that came from this update. I hope this resolved before seasons come back.
  • dynastyhowldynastyhowl Posts: 45
    The thing to "fix inconsistencies" in the game that Mike brought up, in my experience basically has made the speed of combos the same. It used to be you could sort of vary the speed of combos and increase the speed slightly by button mashing. Now it doesn't matter cause despite how much you press, everything is the same speed that's why ppl r saying it's missed inputs/game is slower etc. Again, this is just my experience however. Playing on Pixel 2.

I've noticed that this is extremely annoying while fighting domino. I like practicing parrying mid combos and with domino if you release your block ever so slightly you get hit in the second part of her first medium attack. It didn't used to be like this because the game would catch it and the time was precise. Now that everything is the same I have to basically fight domino the same way I fight bpcw and just hold block to avoid parries all together.

Overall I think kabam should reverse this and go back to the way it used to be. There may have been ppl complaining about inconsistencies (while I haven't seen it), now there are way more ppl complaining about the way the game is now so the net is negative I would think. I think game mechanics like this shouldn't be touched.
  • v21.1.1 is a hotfix release that will address some of the bugs that were discovered in v21.1. It should be available to all Summoners soon.

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed an issue where Sentinel was able to react faster than intended after completing his Sp1 attack
    - Fixed an issue where Beast would miss his first hit in his Sp1 after chaining from a Medium Attack
    - Fixed an issue where Massacre's Sp1 was missing halfway through his Attack
    - Fixed an issue where X-23 was invulnerable longer than intended after her Sp2
    - Fixed an issue where Ghost Rider's Sp1 would not make contact on the first hit
    - Fixed an issue where you were not able to Parry Stun Yondu on his non-projectile basic attacks
    - Fixed an issue where Carnage's final hit on his Sp1 did not make contact
    - Fixed an issue where the AI was reacting quicker from their Stun state than intended
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Domino with red hulk synergy and emma prestige?
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Auto dashing in after sp3
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

v21.1.1 is a hotfix release that will address some of the bugs that were discovered in v21.1. It should be available to all Summoners soon.

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed an issue where Sentinel was able to react faster than intended after completing his Sp1 attack
    - Fixed an issue where Beast would miss his first hit in his Sp1 after chaining from a Medium Attack
    - Fixed an issue where Massacre's Sp1 was missing halfway through his Attack
    - Fixed an issue where X-23 was invulnerable longer than intended after her Sp2
    - Fixed an issue where Ghost Rider's Sp1 would not make contact on the first hit
    - Fixed an issue where you were not able to Parry Stun Yondu on his non-projectile basic attacks
    - Fixed an issue where Carnage's final hit on his Sp1 did not make contact
    - Fixed an issue where the AI was reacting quicker from their Stun state than intended

All ai can recovery From when you hav hit 4 time then dash out and 1 ther can recovery faster that usle
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You mean, v22.1.1, right?
    Glad I didn't put my hopes up, still unsopported on my phone
    Oh pliz got fix this lag isuse aswell mad lag one iPhone XS max com and going this mouch has Ben overwhelming and bad update. Really bad man ikow it not you fail @Kabam Miike But gous this update is beyond bad. Haven’t se that bad of a update in a lag time ai recover to quick and lag. Make it worse. Pliz for ones make a update ther works. Ikow this fix was for that but had a smail hops it wild fix the lag but nop it didt ai stil recover faster we can do
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Anything on Loki’s sp2 recovery time?
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Sentinel still recovering to quick. Baited 6 SP1s two he dexed and one he blocked
    WHOz_R4GE said:

Sentinel still recovering to quick. Baited 6 SP1s two he dexed and one he blocked

Hav you update to the new versions if not that why
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Gamer said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

Hav you update to the new versions if not that why
    Yes I updated before trying