**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up decison - please help!

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited March 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Both champs are 4 stars - at the 5.3/Road to the Labrynth/Uncollected EQ Level.

Which helps me most?

I have the Domino trinity but I probably won’t use it because of the roster spots it takes up.

Rank up decison - please help! 36 votes

Rank 5 unawakened Domino
52%
thetaman23Carnage313Mqc19WrathfulRavenAanthoYouconfusedCupidBruinsfan8510TinoMiashadow_lurker22SDPSairam44Noob2435TJ107MrOnizukaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRehan010_Mother_FlerkenComickid 19 votes
Rank 5 awakened Archangel
47%
xNigqwweRyuichi_01Foxhero007OrcDovahkiinPeterQuillJohn757Torah13The_red_EclipseMoudouZombieZeddAdiMukh555TheSquish671SidDDragonMiStaLovaFred_JoeityHSC 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Domino has really good damage, especially with the full trinity, but archangel has a lot more utility. You’ll want them both up at one point though
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 unawakened Domino
    Domino >>>>>>> Archangel
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Seems to me that you're leaning towards AA with that Domino synergy bit you through in there. But, whatever the case, follow your 💓 lol
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    AA is more useful for rttl. Neurotoxins ignore the 1% damage limit from safeguard(and also shuts it down), he can completely shut down spite/spiked armor. Doesn't need any synergies.

For 5.3, i wouldn't use either of them, and if I'm not wrong you have starky, so just use him to clear the whole thing. That's what i did and it was easy. 5.3 isn't difficult, it's just longer fights, which means more errors.

Also you don't have to have a fixed team for all quests. If the blade trinity is more useful for a particular quest, just use 3 spots for them, and 2 other champs for any other type of fights they can't handle. If the domino trinity is more helpful on a path(e.g little or no villains/dimensional beings on the path at all), switch them out.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Thanks @TheSquish671 - you always give great advice!