**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can you top my garbage 6* pull streak? 99.9% will fail.

And the streak continues... I'm convinced my account is cursed. If you have a more garbage 6* collection than me, please post it here so I can feel better about myself. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Loki, cable, ww2 cap, phoenix
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DPX, IF, Beast, YJ, Cap WW2, Elektra
  • Options
    TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73
    Werewrym said:

Okay. You win.
  • Options

TO_Beatz said:

And the streak continues... I'm convinced my account is cursed. If you have a more garbage 6* collection than me, please post it here so I can feel better about myself. Thanks.

Yes I can I have a pic of my 6* roster below

You wouldn't understand the pain of pulling 4 trash 6*s in a row if you don't even have one yet
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    TO_Beatz said:

Werewrym said:

Okay. You win.
    Lol thanks, but really, I completely feel you. It is so demoralizing to get **** pulls for 6*. Some days I just want to quit.
  • Options
    Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    I have Thor rags yondu and sabertooth.
  • Options
    Mhykke said:

It’s only 4, six stars are still early in the game. It’s really not a big deal.

It is a big deal when you consider how long it takes just to get one 6* champ. And a lot of the players who are blessed with the Kabam CEO's luck end up progressing way further than those of us with consistently trash luck.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Karnak, lady Thor, gg, Mephistopheles. Gg is the best of the lot. Although I don't use any of these. Not saying mine is worse than yours. Just sharing.

Karnak: has Medusa synergy and comes at 4/55 level so no rank up necessary
    Jane Foster: lackluster but definitely not bad
    Mephisto: absolutely phenomenal champ with very nice utility
    GG: an okay champ that’s sort of sustainable and has a good L2

Mephisto is your best by far....
  • Options
    X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    KG,Storm, Cyclops and WWII
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Awakened DPX, IF, YJ, Storm, and Drax says hello
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    TO_Beatz said:

TO_Beatz said:

You wouldn't understand the pain of pulling 4 trash 6*s in a row if you don't even have one yet
    Probably not
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    My friend just pulled a 6* Ægon
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Easy to top. I have none. So even your worst is better than my none. First one next month.
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited March 2019

That happened today.
  • Options
    AgentRonnieAgentRonnie Posts: 12

Can’t beat mine.
    TO_Beatz said:

• Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    edited March 2019

TO_Beatz said:

Yeah, but have you earned any? If not, you not having any is completely irrelevant.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    DD, Beast, Xpool, Beast dupe, Loki
  • Options

Can’t beat mine.

TO_Beatz said:

I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight. Thanks.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    TO_Beatz said:

Mhykke said:

It’s only 4, six stars are still early in the game. It’s really not a big deal.

It is a big deal when you consider how long it takes just to get one 6* champ. And a lot of the players who are blessed with the Kabam CEO's luck end up progressing way further than those of us with consistently trash luck.
    ikow im hav got alot luck in my 6 star but im arnt that fush to rank them op to rank 2 becasse im dont caliing my self end im hav dont all aside from act6 becasse need champ for that so im realy one 5 star rebmber 5 star was also that hard to get
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

here's another Hate Crusade post.

Here is another Joe Fixit fan that always argues about garbage champs being good but never actually done endgame content with said champions.