**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I'm having some trouble with 6.1.6
Which path is "easiest"?
I tried the arc overload path with x-23, Wolverine etc but my intercept game isn't consistent enough to do all those fights with the unblockable.
I considered the all or nothing with Magik but there's the hurt locker node so I can't spam S2 to control power.
Does Blade shut down the node against electro and GG because they're villains?
Shock and delirium paths are a total no go, no idea who I'd use if I took the caustic temper path.

Any other advice?

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I mean its not the best choice but could use dormomu for magik on AoN since you can power control with just medium medium but would be a long long fight
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I took the bp and km path on the far left, let me avoid that Havok. But I had ghost rider and Corvus for the bleed on km and bp(node)
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    I'd run AA through the arc overload path. Dont intercept, just wait out the regen. Throw on neuros and regen wont proc.

Alternatively do the power lock with magik on aon, just need to parry and land a heavy before the blast detonates. I used a 6* Hawkeye for most of that path spamming sp 1.