**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you read alliance chat when you log in to the game?

Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
I’m asking this because the people in my alliance don’t seem to read chat and I’m wondering if I should use an alternate form of communication. For example, we’re in a war but all the battle groups are empty for some reason so I tell everyone to just send in their 1* champs, but instead everybody is sending in their best champs. Any ideas for other forms of communication would be appreciated too.

Do you read alliance chat when you log in to the game? 58 votes

Yes
53%
GroundedWisdomwinterthurKenny292TerraDarkrider05LibralonixOrcDovahkiinCupidshadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixJedi_Hawkebrandinhohumberto20043KickNatherinaWozzy101RunamokUSAẞlооdJoBoB1982RENGIEGUINTOISENOUGHKG05_1 31 votes
No
41%
Jh_DezThe_OneJoeLukaXHans_GruberXAxeCopFireE_Shoota21Patchie93SceptilemaniacHahaboboThecrusher_9756JohnLocke117Harbinger195DiablosUltimateChampioncriticReverend_RuckusB_Dizzle_01JChanceH9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonWhathappened 24 votes
I’m not in an alliance, but I’m just voting for the heck of it
3%
Rehan010_Tristan709 2 votes
I don’t even play the game anymore
1%
Slappapow 1 vote

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    No
    I dont need to read ingame chat as my ally uses our line chat
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    No
    99.9% of chat is done on line that 0.1% is asking for line chat or trolling eachother
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes my alliance line is optional I personally don't want my phone going off 24/7
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    No

Yes my alliance line is optional I personally don't want my phone going off 24/7

You can configure notifications so it's only going off when your nick is mentioned.
    And no, I'm not using in game chat, this game absolutely needs external app for communication to be well organised with your allies
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yes

I have never used anything other than Alliance Chat. It's all I need.

Exactly it is here for a reason
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yeah, our alliance is non-line. We don't have extreme strategy though. We kinda just rely on our individual skills/knowledge/ability to read a situation. It seems to work for the most part since the top dogs in our alliance are mainly the ones who join AQ and war.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Patchie93 said:

99.9% of chat is done on line that 0.1% is asking for line chat or trolling eachother

We don't use Line, and I always tell my guys to check Ally Chat.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    No
    We use discord only. Line sucks FYI
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I have never used anything other than Alliance Chat. It's all I need.

Exactly it is here for a reason
    It is there for a reason but it is entirely inadequate for high level alliance play. You will never get far in the game if all you use is alliance chat. Alliances are also more fun with more interactive communication but I get that's not everyone's cup of tea. Most good alliances don't require anything more than game communication with line or similar apps. But it's not possible to coordinate paths and strategy at a high level using only the game chat.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Our alliance uses line, and barely use the in-game chat. External chatapps are smoother and easier to alert everyone with. In-game chat is barely used unless it's really a emergency
  • E_Shoota21E_Shoota21 Posts: 5
    No
    For those who say they don't use an external app for communication are at low levels on the game and will never progress any further unless they change their mind and get the apps.