**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should they add a 6th slot for questing

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
Personally I don’t really care I’m just curious as I always thought six would make sense for each class type but it doesn’t really matter to me just a thought

Should they add a 6th slot for questing 40 votes

Yeah it would make some sense
37%
CreditzKamChovnerKirklinAloofjalapenioeros24SceptilemaniacPrimetime_769GhostboytjieAvengers320humberto20043Mr_ELordGenesisalin_panduruThicco_Mode 15 votes
Nah this is dumb
40%
LeNoirFaineantxNigPiviotTerraSixshot1Bruinsfan8510TawliPaulo_PkKRONOSDOUBLEFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebby72Cosmicspiderman777KG05_1Mother_FlerkenDrooped2UmbertoDelRio 16 votes
I don’t care
22%
adqqedfyvrshadow_lurker22SmashTheSquish671Sunnypramod_18Arham1TotalMonster109LordBeaverbrokeLordRaymond 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Nah this is dumb
    Wars have three slots. So does AQ. Normal questing has 5. In AQ n AW you need to be selective and fight good not to loose anyone. Same in normal questing. If you cant complete said quest with 5 champs (which I'd assume are your top) you don't belong in that quest difficulty wise. Adding more would be useless since the team of 5 in questing has been there since the very start, and it's incredibly unlikely to change
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Nah this is dumb
    They’d make the quests and nodes way harder as a result
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t be opposed to it
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Nah this is dumb
    It's not dumb if you are designing the game to begin with, but the quest difficulties are tuned for 5 champs so if you added a 6th slot it would immediately nerf all existing content.